[Request] Play music in an area

I wanna throw a rave on my server for special events like EDC, Beyond wonderland and other large EDM events. i was wondering if there is any way of playing and streaming music from a desktop source onto the server or even have a live audio feed for an area besides blasting it through a mic. I know theres like SLAM program that was used in counterstrike and other source games that was used back in the day to play audio through the mic. but was wondering if theres anything like that for FiveM

1 Like

You better tell me if/when you do this because I will fucking be on to see/play! :smiley:

2 Likes

the easy part is getting audio from the pioneer RDX to the pc. the hard part is getting the live feed from that to the mic or server

1 Like

Welp discovered how to do it and its a pain in the ass.

1. go out and get 2 audio y splitters 3.5mm
  2. plug on into the mic input of your gaming pc
  3. plug the other into the pc that will be doing the live djing
  4. plug headphones in the mixing pc and a 3.5mm audio cable into the y splitter
  5. plug your mic (might need a preamp to drive it if its not a powered mic) and the 3.5mm cable into the y splitter on the pc
    (if you are on a budget and have it avalible just plug the 3.5mm line into the front mic jack on ur pc and the mic into the back jack on ur pc)
  6. go into your audio settings and allow for both mics to be independant of eachother
  7. go into the game and make sure u have a mic rear port and a mic front port
  8. find a location to have the party and select “voice activation” and the mic panel that u have ur audio feed going into (note you wont be able to talk with this method while mixing)
  9. enjoy the rave.
2 Likes

^^^ Here is the link to voicemod if you cannot find it.

Hope this works!

If you want the audio to come through your mic, put your settings on global and download an application called “VoiceMod” From there, it will install the free version for you and all you have to do is download songs from youtube as an mp3, then on VoiceMod go to meme sound machine and click play sound and insert the mp3 file. BAM, the audio will play through the mic into a discord… server… etc. Make sure you test it with someone before for audio loudness can be broken sometimes so don’t assume based on what you hear, have someone test with you. If you have any other questions, let me know. I woulkd be glad to anwser. Thanks!

2 Likes