[request] html mdt

Hello!

I’m looking for a working HTML MDT that I’ve seen a couple of other roleplay communitys use. I know about OpenCAD, but I was trying to see if there was any other options. I’ve looked through FiveM and the only one I was was OpenCAD

Moved your topic for you.

Out of game CAD systems there are a few.

As far as in-game NUI CAD I havent seen one.

1 Like

Maybe I should remake this menu and release in the future?

:thinking: We will see… :thinking:

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Yes please!

20char

HMMMM… Idk… :smiley:

I probably wont ever make it like that again (was difficult to place)

same design maybe but without the computer. I may do something like that.

1 Like

There are a few CAD systems floating around. Especially in the Arma 3 community you can find several web based, but in-game is extremely hard. There’s only one publicly released to my knowledge, and it resets every time you restart a sever.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m looking for one I can throw up on a website. I know that in-game ones are very difficult to make, or to even find

2 Likes

@xander1998is it possible to have an html page drawn everytime you press a button, where its directed to an out of game link with an MDT

I dont know. I have never tried. I am gonna say no but could be wrong.

We may release our current one once our new one is implemented… stay tuned

1 Like

Any updates on when your CAD/MDT Will be released?

join this server and press m and check the tablet out 54.39.41.247:30120
i could maybe make a public version if the want is there
edit may need to try opencad twice as it lags on loading sometimes

here is some screen shots of the tab try it for better use.
note that the server i posted is my dev server and doesnt have a regular playerbase as its not ready for that yet.
also note that the tablet is still under development

1 Like

I think that would be an extremely popular modification. Eliminating the need for shift+tab and adding to the realism of the server.

Would you mind sending me a copy of it? I can do some edits on my own, and can incorporate some of the stuff I could use

You could also build one on bubble. I considered ModernCAD but thought paying for something like that was stupid, I’ve been making one instead. This being only the result of one day.

It has a citation form, retains it in the database same for Warrants and BOLOS. Changes statuses, logs rank, callsigns, departments blah blah.

I think you could make one like it too @Jekeltor

send me a pm and we can chat its not very user friendly to edit right now but im willing to release it

Hey Guys, I’m interested in helping develope this. Whether it be with Bubble, which i like, or an in game tablet. Do you have a discord?

What’s the link to this so called “Bubble”, or could you link me to yours as I like your design. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s what he is talking about I believe?

1 Like