[releases] dodge charger rt staff

Hi ! I retextured my owned Dodge SAMU/EMS for you guys !
Just plug and play, i all configured the car for you (Light, speed etc)

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vnf5xelmztn44zl/DodgeStaff.rar/file

unknown2

unknown

6 Likes

Why do you need a staff car? To feel important?

Why not ? For Resolve HRP problems or dev some coordonnate i dont know

Can’t you noclip if you’re staff?

kinda cringy to see admin and staff cars it kinda like “look at me im staff”

5 Likes

It’s more clean i think

It’s not a bad looking livery, but admin cars are a distraction to players.

why was my comment flagged :frowning:

if you don’t like people comments then maybe don’t post

Maybe :confused: But for resolve some problems is better of teleport or noclip, it’s look like more clean ^^

Is’nt me :c

who made the car lol

1 Like

It’s mine ^^ I have only one, it’s for this i do 3 livery on xD

It’s your model?

who was the one that put lights an stuff on it

It’s a IRL friends who is modler of car, i’m not a confirmed and i dont continue is to long for make a car, i prefer make livery ^^
(Sorry for my english, i’m french)

Me and a IRL friend, i dont like do 3D model, is to long and very complicated… My speciality is the livery

It is a decent livery, could do with some improvements, at the end of the day in a role play server you don’t wanna be seeing it, it is unrealistic and an eye sore when trying to create situations, however, Some drift servers or any servers that aren’t specifically for roleplay may use this vehicle. Credit given where credit is due good job bud.

4 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

Staff cars work great but they need to be subtle. It allows you to keep clutter out of chat by someone just stopping by and asking you questions in voice. I don’t think Staff cars necessarily need lights lol, but it is nice to have something that signifies a staff member without it being too out of the ordinary like floating red text.

Car lights are out of the car

Loved the textures : :heart_eyes: