[Release] z-loadscreen - A Pretty Decent Loading Screen

Hey I don’t normally ask as I love the challenge of figuring code out on my own but im stumped on the mod/plugin music doesn’t work no matter which songs i play.

Many Thanks

Only some music work for me for some reason as well. :man_shrugging:

Maybe because of Copyright

1 Like

Oh snap never thought of that thanks :smiley:

Hi there, I wanted to change the loading bar to a different color but whenever I try to connect, it just stays a solid color right now, is there a way to fix this from the script? :frowning:

make sure the music is not copyrighted and change the images file to .PNJ

How to put a background, a video or a gif? I am looking for more I can not, how can I help?

brother can you give as this xD

everytime i change my music id, when i load in I dont hear the music. But when I put the old one that i had it works. image

Only instrumentals work for me anybody know how to fix that

I want to be able to put songs in

Hey, is there anyway to pause the music while you’re in the loading screen?

make sure its not copyrighted on youtube.

Hello,

Love your loading screen!
It’s easy to configure!
it’s simple and clean! Just what i wanted.

But i have a problem when changing song id even though the song is not copyright claimed!
i can only use the song i first chose :frowning:

and if someone else wants to know how i made the progress bar glowing all the colors you can check out this link: https://www.cssscript.com/easy-glow-effect-pure-csscss3-glowing-css/

(you can’t see the glow that mutch in the pictures)

(No Meaning To Advertise My Server With The Pictures Just Wanted To Show What I've Done)
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same problem here

Cool, like it alot! Are there some way i can put a timer on? So if i want it up 30 sec, it will stay up, until the timer reaches 30 sec!?

I’ve run into the issue of the loading music not working after I change it, could there be any reason why?

i have a problem no errors in starter.bat
In game i have 1 error :
uncaught TypeError: cannot set property ‘innerHtml’ of null (@z-loadscreen/app.js:79)
Someone can help me thxs

I cant change the music i copied the youtube video id and it didnt work

This is my first time devving a fivem server and this script is really easy to understand. thanks alot. I love it.