[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

This is the button that I use in server

LCtrl + M

1 Like

Loving the mod! One thing you may want to do for this mod is to make sure that players cannot open the remote control while outside of a vehicle or inside of a vehicle that isnā€™t an emergency vehicle.

Iā€™ve done this on my end for my server, doesnā€™t take but a second. but would likely be very helpful to many people.

1 Like

I do, this answer is yes.

1 Like

Iā€™ll add the check in the next update, thanks.

@Daveyentim1 Iā€™ll take a look soon.

The answer to your problem is for them not to press LCtrl + M outside of their vehicle. We had it on our server for a little under a week, and we did not experience this issue, but we also did not try it either.

1 Like

I just tested it on my server and have no issues, opened the menu and clicked all the buttons and I still had full control. The player will not be able to move whilst the menu is open, as this is intentional, it must be closed.

There are a lot of scripts that use M for a menu these days, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if people are opening up menus in the background without realizing it.

Itā€™s kind of hard to be unique with the quick access key binds :smile:

2 Likes

I still liked wolfdar Knight edition! However, looks great! Havenā€™t tested it but Iā€™m just stopping by to show some script love.

1 Like

The name was just too direct ;D

1 Like

Tested the Radar systemā€¦what can I sayā€¦Bloody B-E-A----UTIFUL!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you like it.

2 Likes

You donā€™t even understand how much the FiveM community loves you for this. You have just enhanced roleplay for officers so much! Thank you, so much.

2 Likes

No worries mate I am always on the hunt for good scripts, I cannot stand servers that have frankenstein addons all thrown in. I have a server that is 98.7% completeā€¦the only thing that I have to do is the damn esx_joblisting setupā€¦Jobs on the database side work but I want my players to be able to switch jobs when they get tired of their role.

1 Like

Is there specific vehicles this will work with? Tested on all our police vehicles and it wont open =/ I could be stupid and not doing something right, we do have a M button programmed for vehicle control script.

@WolfKnight179 Like always you do a great job.
I wish 1 day you will break everything and does something new like cercular menu

1 Like

Pretty awesome, thank you mate =)

If you use a crouch script it interferes with this. I had the problem during the beta testing. Figured id let everyone know. Not sure if this was already mentioned.
Spoke to my officers today. They had mentioned the plate reader which was already mentioned. And for the new cops some requested a toggleable model display. By model display i mean it just shows the model of the car somewhere. That would be a cool training feature. Other than that its amazing, Pleasure helping you test, and pleasure to use this script.

You can very easily change the button combination if you edit the script a little.

Use this for the button numbers
https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

I know thats what i did. I was just letting people know, as some may not think it is the crouch script, and think its the actual script itself.