[Release][WIP] GUI menu for /loadouts

Okay thank you

I updated the thing in github, now you should be able to see the loadout by a text on the bottom of the screen and no more bug (i guess) tell me how it’s doing for you :slight_smile:

you should already know how to handle a database before installing this plugin that’s not over yet,
it may be something like:
UPDATE users SET permission_level = 1 where id = identifier
forgot the brackets but if you don’t know sql you should use a graphical client

I tried the pre-configured rental servers and I confess it’s pretty annoying. Many time you can’t masterize all aspects of your configuration and this is complicated. Since my team rents a dedicated server for 29 € / month, we are really free to do everything we want on it. I can only advise you this solution (and the installation under linux is not super difficult).

yes that’s how i’m doin, vms on an esxi hyperviser, but i plan to propose ready to go machines with web panel modifications of lua scripts, like we can see on ark

thanks for the share, i’m trying to get this in my menu, it’s true that would fix my problem with the menu poping in car, i saw a solution for this it will be the next step

did you add the column job in your database?

Can we have a printsrcreen?

Must I keep telling you guys to provide an english translation?

1 Like

i can get it to work

Maybe if they don’t make a translate, they don’t understand English at all Calcium :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m not done yet with setting the jobs with in the database

you have to log in and log off to reload your permissions

no, not finised yet means it’s not supposed to be fully working by now, i won’t do individual support while other could get it to work by reading how you solved it

Ok just i have change the permission of the font has 1 i am permission 4 in the menu i see more font selection

Think you did not understand I changed the permission of the police has 1 I am permission 4 in the menu I see more the selection font

how many jobs are displayed? the are sorted alphabetically

2 jobs civil cop

“/loadouts help” displays how many?

nothing

https://gyazo.com/102df6bb45e8fe8e05f08081224084ce