[Release] Webmanager v2 DISCONTINUED

the rcon portion or this just stoped working for some reason

it will say offline when it cant reach the players.json file of the server

http://serverip:port/players.json

on my personal dashboard, everything works
http://puu.sh/BPY6X/29707918ac.png

so if it doesnt for you, maybe an update of the servers disabled something

So I dont really understand how to fix this

i told you what seems to be the problem. i gave you a “url” you can open in the browser to check if the file is reachable. how about you do that before complaining first?

I have gone to that and this is what I get. I have checked all my files are up to date

if you see that, it means it should be visible as online in the webmanager. i guess you have configured it wrong. or maybe you are on some cheap ass hosts that forbids some php functions

I doubt it is cheap hosting that dose that I don’t have cheap hosting I will ask the provider if they block some PHP functions

If your webpanel is on the same server as the game server, try using 127.0.0.1 as the game’s IP.

One of my admins tried to ban someone and the ban didn’t go though. My server doesn’t have anything (that I know of) that should be conflicting. I don’t run any rp gamemodes or have any other admin resources. Am I missing something or what?

Yeah it stopped working at some point. idk if the rcon command is wrong or anything but you should still be able to kick and ban people through the rcon console

alright, thanks!
(20 char)

So how do we set up the website? im new to all this

hey does any know the rcon commands i ant kick or ban

Thanks Slluxx I can’t seem to use buttons to ban. will now search for line to enter bans by rcon.

yep. its broken and discontinued. i wont fix anything as i gave the project away

oh ok is it still possible to ban using rcon?

yes, that should be possible

ok I tried
clientkick 1 test
since it not work shud I assume no command will? Would you happen to know a ban command off hand. Thanks in advance

just try “say something” and check if the serverchat outputs something. if yes, it works