[Release] vrp_punishmentslog

that was easy to solve but how to solve this sorry that i am asking alot

[GHMattiMySQL Debug] Connection: 1ms; Interaction: 1ms; Total 2ms for Query: SELECT * FROM cmg_warnings WHERE user_id = @4
Triggering CMG:showWarningsOfUser
Error resuming coroutine: @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:54: attempt to call a nil value (global 'dump')
stack traceback:
        @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:54: in function 'getCMGWarnings'
        @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:74: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168>
[GHMattiMySQL Debug] Connection: 0ms; Interaction: 0ms; Total 0ms for Query: SELECT * FROM cmg_warnings WHERE user_id = @4
Triggering CMG:showWarningsOfUser
Error resuming coroutine: @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:54: attempt to call a nil value (global 'dump')
stack traceback:
        @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:54: in function 'getCMGWarnings'
        @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:74: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168>

@hamad_unrealsecurity
Has been fixed, please re-download, thank you!

oh okay robbster you are great god bless you thanks for everything <3 it i will download it now

1 Like

any esx version?

I am trying to convert it to vrp_mysql, but I am getting an error. If anyone knows how, please let me know.

Plz make this up to date with mysql async instead of the matti thingy nobody uses it anymore

There is a problem that he does not work with me

If you ban someone through vMenu, will it show if they have been banned?

esx? …

anyone got a esx of this??

For some reason the script doesn’t want to work. I did everything what the readme said but still not working can you help?

vrp has been updated since so probably not updated