[Release] vrp_punishmentslog

Do you run an RP server where you have dish out tens of bans/warnings/kicks a day? Do you use some crappy google sheets! No more, this is the perfect automatic ingame solution for you. It’ll save your staff team so much time.

I originally made this live on stream and some loser decided to copy it line by line :triumph: so I’ve decided to release it to the public.

How it works: Past warnings,kicks & bans of players are stored and players can see their punishment history. Admins can also see the punishment log of other players.

Instructions on how to install are on the github: https://github.com/rubbertoe98/FiveM-Scripts/tree/master/vrp_punishments

How to use:

• F10 to open up the warning sytem
  • /showwarnings [user_id] to show someone’s punishment log
  • /warn to give a warning
  • Kicks & Bans are automatically added to someones punishment log when you ban/kick them through your phone

Screenshot:

(vRP v1)

8 Likes

Nice script! I wish it was for VRP 1…

1 Like

It is for vRP “1”

Any plans to make this a standalone? It looks amazing!

1 Like

Probably not as it needs to be integrated into some banning system but it wouldn’t be hard to convert.

Looks like VRP V2 since it need “GHMattiMySQL”

Gonna test it…

Ah, nah its not vRP2, I just use GHMattiMySQL as personal prefrence.

So for getting it to work with normal vrp_mysql i need to change it? :slight_smile:

If you don’t want to use GHMattiMySQL yes, but there’s no real reason to convert. vrp_mysql sucks

Or just use FAP (fivem admin panel) which uses a web gui.

Would you make it with mysql-async ?

No sorry I don’t like mysql-async, it would not be hard to convert yourself if you wanted mysql-async.

allright :slight_smile:

How would i make this work with the Zaphosting Database? mysql database

how can i solve this any help

Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:712: No such export QueryResult in resource GHMattiMySQL
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:712: in metamethod '__index'
        @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:52: in function 'getCMGWarnings'
        @vrp/modules/sv_warningsystem.lua:74: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168>

You’ve got to install GHMattiMySQL
https://github.com/GHMatti/FiveM-MySQL

but i have it :smile:

You did an amazing work here, I´ve been looking for this ever since starting my server.
I hope in the future it would be possible to make an ESX version aswell, I would deffenetly download it instantly. Keep up the good work mate!

1 Like

@hamad_unrealsecurity Make sure it is started before vRP in server.cfg

okay i will try this thanks <3