[Release] vRP Framework

@davewazere github -> survival section, coma has a duration, but you can leave the coma by leaving the game, when re-spawning, you will fall in coma again and die in a few seconds (I don’t plane to add a “revive” button, death should be punitive in a RP game).

@Twitter_Tweets medkits are fully functionnal

@BBlutin the test server configuration is not up to date right now, but you can look into the files to understand how they works (if you look into the github commits, you will see that cloakroom has been modified yesterday).

@Aladdin You don’t understand, vRP is a framework, not a ready to play server. What you can see in my videos is the test server configuration, the files are publicly available.

@roboticgamer Please read the github page, there is a MySQL lib included.

@Game_loker If you have only 3 blips, something must be wrong.

1 Like

Or I will give a analyzed, but it would be good an esplicative video on your channel would be a great help for Brazilians

work couchDB and 3.2.3 essentialmode? please))

Very thx for vRP it work Nice beautiful job and very simple understand

1 Like

hi, good job.
Sql base creating automaticatly

I see that currently there is no garage for police? Unless I need to go somewhere will this be implemented in the future?

I don’t know if it is a best place to ask but I have some troubles installing it… I follow the steps as stated on github but I can only see icons on the map and nothing else. Video tutorial would be a great :C

its normal ?!
im conect and this msg spam my screen …
with empty server (vanilla) or stock no script
thx :wink:

How do you use them then? Their is no option

That is not normal. I have successfully set this up under GNU/Linux with Mono so it does work.

This is very customizable when you actually get the hang of it, I can see servers using this

So, i know it said dont use any other base modes, however, are you able to use ones that would require say essential mode, but using this a substitute? Also, what file do i need to edit to change the initiate/close action on the Main Menu. I want to set it to “P” so its not the up arrow anymore and causing aggravation when using the menu, lol

I seem to be having some little thing behind me for some reason. I changed ever category of clothes however it didnt remove it.

@WingedHussar You can create any garage you want.

@gta Video will be no help for something like this, knowledge of lua is important, configuration is not an easy task. Wait for the test server to be fully configured, then copy the config and check if everything works.

@Sir_Smog1 Someone had the same issue, https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/issues/89 please give any data around the issue, what is your setup ? Server and client.

@davewazere Just change the keys of your phone, vRP doesn’t configure keys, only the phone keys and the player change keys are used. Everything is writen in the github page, gui section.

@WingedHussar I couldn’t do a glitch like that even if I wanted to, I don’t think it’s related to vRP.

This error I have in my linux, know how to solve?

@Game_loker Add this on github for specific issues, it’s probably about database charset.

I solved it thank you very much

@Game_loker What is the solution ?

I changed sql collation to latin1_swedish_ci

But I have 2 doubts.
1 When I enter, I am an admin. Will this be for all who enter?

2 When I die, can not I relive?

1. check cfg/groups.lua, everything is defined here (id 1 is superadmin by default)
  2. coma has a duration, then you die (you can disable coma by setting the threshold to 0)