[Release] vRP Framework

A lot is not configured by default, I don’t want to impose a way of doing things. I will soon update the test server config files, with most of the basic stuff.

thank you very much for this!
i’m going to test this right now!

darn ok np ty for the release.

so medkit isn’t in the game yet?

It is, you can use the admin “@Give item” and type “medkit”. You need to configure special markets selling drugs.

Used this framework plenty of times. All I can say is amazing job!

1 Like

yes, you can’t use it but you can give it.

What are the commands for the admin permissions?
in game?

very fun to use especially the panel menu just can’t go up maybe changing the key from up arrow to like f10 would be better so you can scroll up and down

It’s up to you to configure the phone keys, I don’t think it’s so hard.

it’s empty, gonna have a lot of questions.

Same problem
any ideas? i know theres comas but can i just choose to die?

medkits are in but their is no function for them.

Yes the Framework is amazing! Well thought out and very easy editable and understandable.

Hi ,
Your work is just incredible ! But i have a little problem…
I use the config of the test serveur and i modify a few things but the real problem is that the police cloakroom is inexistant … I try several things but i cant make it spawn on the map .
Do you have an idea from where it comes ?

Thank you very much for your work !

Ps : sorry for my bad english, im french

Hello, I saw that you have a video on your channel that was posted on the 26th, it was your last video posted … The github made available does not have anything like the one posted on the channel, will you make it available on the channel?

It will work on couchDB and essentialmode 3.2.3

I dont see a sql does it come with one?

@Divians Hold on this works with couchdb and new essentialmode?

I myself do not know who knows?

Hello, I installed it on my server, but I just have these 3 functional blips, and I’m missing something?