[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

And how do you add the Levys Phone? Because the K stopped working, when I added the vrp_levys_phone

what is the name of the menu file?

I don’t support things that aren’t in the pack mate.

The way it looks? That’s in vrp/gui mate

Can you figure out how I leave the bars with the same dimensions as those under the minimap of life and vest?

Does the 6.5 have the vehicle selling system? Or maybe in 6.6?

How do I edit the salary of the doctor and the police?

go /vrp/modules/paycheck.lua

how do I create a garage with only the “purchased” option available? I create new garages and everything, I just do not know how to create with only this option

my menu doesn’t works, i don’t know why

GO to vrp/modules/paycheck.lua

someone knows how i fix this? "Could not start dependency vrp for resource vrp_basic_menu. "

where I can remove the / fix command from the server?

Customplugins i guess

where can I remove the speedometer? and change the lock button and unlock the cars? current key “U”

speedometer ; “resources\CustomScripts\gameui-client.lua”, line 59

1 Like

Speedo = speedometer ; “resources\CustomScripts\gameui-client.lua”, line 59 - thanks @bills
Lock = vrp/client/lock-car

1 Like

@Dunko i’ve created a carhud who have informations above the minimap, like gas, etc, and when i got some notify, more exactly vRPclient.notify the message appear overlapping my carhud, how can i change the ‘css’ of the notify, or just put the notification a little more above, ty for helping us and i’m anxious for 6.6

Go to resources/customscript

V6.6 has been released.

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/igz1s2 ?? whats wrong?