[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

No idea mate, nothing has been touched in that folder and it works fine for me, try re-copy, may have corrupt during download.

I left a copy of the resource folder inside haha, delete it mate.

This has been fixed on GitHub.

Did you fix the “unknown client” message instead of the whitelist message?

Use vRP whitelist if you’re having problems with the whitelist resource mate.

When i joining is loading loading and loadin i come not on my server…

Did you delete the additional resources folder inside resources as I said?

thank you very much for your work dunko it’s great :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey all, anyone know how to do the Police Report mission for cops? It tells me to get a police report and bring it to the bank manager. But, I cannot figure out where to get the police report. Tried Police Station, not there. What icon am I looking for as it says to look at the map?

Thanks.

1 Like

Is there a door lock script that works with this? I have issues with each one looking for jobs as cop but this uses group “cop”:true so Im confused

Jail doors or house ?

Jail Mission Row basically thats what Im looking for sadly every one I ran into doesnt work its not allowing me to unlock or lock doors because there is no such “Jobs” table you know

1 Like

Kriz the one i use is

Sadly I cant seem to get ESX to work properly does it work with this VRP?

Hi man, how are you? Could you please help me, how can I be adding new skins, or clothes for users, and how can I change the initial skin? Thank you in advance.

kris it does yes i run this pack with that script

how to change the menu style?

How to desative standard speedometer?

@Dunko, I just installed the newest version to my server and this is f’n gold. Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and putting it together. You sir are a goddamn legend.

With that said, anyone have a complete list of the cars in the pack? I saw in the config there’s a TON of them in there but not seeing a list. I used Zap’s auto-installer if that matters.

1 Like

Cant seem to accept calls as Police or EMS in a vehicle F5 and F6 Are disabled while in car is there a fix for this

Hey Dunko one question… do you know where the survival bars (hunger…) is being handled? thanks