[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

I do the whole correction process correctly and no game appears an original skin. is it because the database does not support these skins or something?

So boy, how do I change the default language. because I have not found where I can make this change. Would you help me

This will be added back in 6.6 mate which is due out Monday.

The skins are in vrp/cfg/cloakrooms.lua and are linked to the skins you have in, if you have no skins in the resources it uses the standard GTA ones.

So boy? I’m a man for starters, not the best way to ask me for help.

Read the installation instructions.

How can I even give my “trucker” job? I’m not getting it … What’s the correct name to set my character as a truck driver?

So sorry for the boy, but my default language is not English. And since I am not fluent in your language, I used the google translator, and we all know how the translation is, but again I am very sorry for the “boy”. And in the matter of instructions, it’s kind of complicated for me to read through the automatic translation. But thanks.

Hey. Whenever i change the name of the police garage then all garage blips vanishes on the map and i have already the cadet garage name change and everything works perfect with it.

You go to city docks to get the job, there is no actual Trucker Job group.

vrp/cfg/base.lua - line 25 change “en” to your language, you can choose from the list to the right.

Then you’ve done something wrong, make sure you also change the name of the garage at the bottom of the lua and check for commas missed or added in error.

Thanks, that fixed it, i placed down an extra comma.

1 Like

Dunko, I’m talking about drug dealer, I know there’s a mark on the map from time to time, I would like to know how I leave the place to get the dealer in a fixed and always visible place, for the player to get that job anytime you want, it would be great if you could help me, because I’m with the crowded server of players and I just have to get out of the place that takes the work of the drug dealer into a fixed place and always visible. sorry my english I’m using the translator.
detail, I’m speaking in the place to get the job

Now when i put in a ytd file that replaces the other. Fx. I have a police8 ytd file that matches perfectly with the one im replacing, only the ytd file im putting in has a different skin but when i put it in, it doesnt work ingame

Yeah sorry mate, I realised the markers had broke, they are fixed for 6.6 which is out Monday, apologies.

YouTube mate is all I can suggest without looking at it myself.

Is there a cell door script that is compatible with this?

Not looked myself mate, search the resource forums.

Is there any easy way to make dmvschool script work in this version?

how to modify message of whitelist?

hay thank you i have got everything set up and running in my server but i have looked all over the server files and i cant find out got to move the job market place in the city i have moved the id and chamber of commissions to sandy shores but i cart find where to move the job selector can anyone advise me

also where can i change it so when i jail someone they spawn back in sandy shores and not the city thank you

@GTA_Gamer2k17 vrp\cfg\groups.lua down to the last lines

thank you for the help pal

dmvschool doesn’t work as is due to the database it was coded for, though Sighmir has put in his readme a work around mate, read that.

resources/whitelist

vrp_basic_menu mate

No problem