[Release] Vehicle shop by Arturs

Its beacuse essentialmode dont have the same money system as the vehshop uses. you need to have fs_freeroams money system to get it to work.

Lovely to see one of my country people being active and creating scripts! Keep doing what ya doin! :slight_smile:

download link wont work for me

How can i remove the Previewing of the vehicle before buying? with custom add on vehicles previewing seems to break textures if you look at too many cars. Anyone can help disabling the preview option i think its fake car?

Thanks

1 Like

Does anyone know how to implement this with vRP and the moneysystem used there? all the cars are free atm :smiley: Awesome work dude! and the LSCustoms!! PERFECT! Just need the money system to work then its 12/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone converted so that cars are not free with essential ?

@J3PO
replace this on line 682 to 692 of server.lua

elseif this == "compacts" or this == "coupes" or this == "sedans" or this == "sports" or this == "sportsclassics" or this == "super" or this == "muscle" or this == "offroad" or this == "suvs" or this == "vans" or this == "industrial" or this == "cycles" or this == "motorcycles" then
		if user.getMoney >= button.costs then
			vehicle_price = button.costs then
			user.removeMoney(button.costs)
			boughtcar = true
			CloseCreator()
		else
			Notify('~r~Not enough money')
		end
	end
end
1 Like

how do you make it so it actually takes money away when you buy a car

hello i have the problem, when I join the server appears the hud of vshop, without me entering the store of simion, it appears anywhere on the map when it enters the server, and appears that message in F8

PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!!!

Can you make so it work with vRP

My friends says i need 2 data bases for this mod? is it true? hmm

is there any way to change the map blip to say “Premium Deluxe Motorsport” instead of “car shop”??

Is there a way to have multiple locations. If so can someone please help me out and explain how to set another location. Thank you

Vehshop.lua, change the carshop to whatever

anyone knows how to fix the money issue? I fixed it, but now I’m stuck in the car as a ghost

How did you fix this money issue
My server says undefined
and IDK Need help sorry

I see the blip on map when added but cant access?? using vRP and EssentialMode

how to fix /pv cooldown to spawn

how would i add more vehicles? i tried to copy the line
{name = “Contender”, costs = 22000, description = {}, model = “contender”},

and paste it back in as

{name = “Nissan Titan Warrior 2017”, costs = 22000, description = {}, model = “titan”},

after creating a folder in the resources call Nissan Titan and placing the .yft and .ytd files in in, but it just says loading… and never loads the vehicle

@Folk_ZA there is no /pv in this script.

@jcollins012 is the vehicle an add-on or are you just streaming and replacing? Try to keep the model as contender as your not changing the model name just the textures. And Titan is already a model in GTA it’s a huge plane. Could be part of your problem too. And naming a resource as a vehicle is not how that works.