[Release] Vehicle shop by Arturs

same problem and it worked fine a couple days ago

fixed had to make a ‘personalvehicle’ column in the ‘user’ table varchar 55 no default :smile:

1 Like

FR:
J’ai un problème aussi,. Quand j’achète un véhicule, mon argent est déduit mais le véhicule ne se trouve pas à l’extérieur du magasin…

EN:
I have a problem too. When I buy an car, my money reduce but the car are not inside the store.

Thanks that fixed it

Can the car names be changed? I have replaced a lot of cars but when I try to use the real names, the shop no longer works.

Anyone had the problem where it just stops working aswell as /pv dont work after a while?

Same problem as many users. I use “banking” and “essential mode” but the money are not used when I bought a car.

So all the cars are free :confused:

Any tips to fix that?

Because When I tried with “es_freeroam” I had no problem, so maybe I need to modify a file in “essentialmode” or “es_roleplay” ?

Hello fix please ? all the cars are free !! :cry:

Everything works well for our server including the /pv however I do notice that for some reason the vehicle store and /pv just stop working after a while, does anyone else have this issue or no what the cause is?

Kind regards

Is it possible to let the player choose a color and a license plate when the vehicle is bought?

color is possible, add an bouton for buy for choosing color (refer to lscustom script) and be sure that in your sql, you have the saving for color. For the plate, i think this is impossible because all car have their own plate. But nothing is impossible if you re a god of codding

How to install mod pls

How do we install mod?

hello please help me why all cars are free ? i have [es]

Hello

Would it be possible to update to cloushdb as essentialmode

https://github.com/kanersps/fivem-essentialmode

hello friend is it possible to add a categorie of vehicle and a vehicle in it?

does the purchased car save to essential?

If we want to add more cars like the latest ones where do we find the Id for them?

I would like to know how do I connect to my database, and how do I get the bought cars to go to ply_garage_master?

how do u add more than one shop

has anyone figured out the fix for money not being spent when buying a car?