[Release] Vehicle shop by Arturs

This is awesome! Great job!

this very lucky developer but how to activate money system in freeroamv2 by kaneā€¦ ?

Is this compatible with add-on cars? I tried it and it/I failed in all attempt meaning a lot of different add-on carsā€¦ Cool release! Thanks

Yes its compatiable with addons cars just copy the lay out of one of the other cars and then change the names to your addons cars

Anyone get this shop to work with essentialmode money???

can someone show me how would I change the code to add cars in the vehicle shop as well change locations where to buy cars.

Hi, i have a problem. When i try to buy a car nothing is happening but i can see that on my console:

Any idea?

Thanks.

Ssupā€™ guys. I have a problem : when Iā€™m in the shop, in the ā€œcarsā€ category, I canā€™t go back and close th editor with the back button. Does anyone have the same problem ?

Since recently the cars dont despawn after looking at them, here is an example: https://gyazo.com/d93d2249a396a1c0666211ae3312173e
Anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

Having the same problem as Refuser. any help in the right direction is much appreciated!

2 Likes

Same here ā€¦ anybody have a solution for cars dont despawn on the vehshop ?

1 Like

I find myself with the same if you have a track to solve the problem I am taker :pray:

I have updated essentialmod and the vehicles donā€™t spawn on each other ! But the money system in my server donā€™t work at all :frowning:

Dont work with essentialmod. uselessā€¦

It works with, just add the money system, before say itā€™s uselessā€¦ -_-

I am using Essential mode and Simple Banking 2.0 and this ā€œVehicle shop by Artursā€ is not using ā€œEssentialsā€ for the money.

So you are tell to add this to my server?? [How-to][Essential mode] Money System
Our add that code in to ā€œVehicle shop by Artursā€??

Bro, Iā€™m using this vehicle shop, you just need to modify the code by yourself to connect the vehicle shop to the integrated money system of EssentialMode. Keep in mind that all the mods that you can find on this forum are not ā€œPlug & Playā€. You must modify them for you usage.

I do not understand where the problem comes from when I want to buy a car the car look before stays in the store and I can drive the car while staying in the store I can not find the error can you help me thanks :sweat:

vehshop.lua
vehshop_s.lua

Same thing as Boubi.

View the car in shop they are not despawn, you can drive the car you donā€™t buy.

Have you found the problem?

edit: The problem comes not from the store script but from [Release] Vehicle Clean Up, disable it and run the test.

1 Like