[Release] Vehicle shop by Arturs

how would i add more vehicles? i tried to copy the line
{name = “Contender”, costs = 22000, description = {}, model = “contender”},

and paste it back in as

{name = “Nissan Titan Warrior 2017”, costs = 22000, description = {}, model = “titan”},

after creating a folder in the resources call Nissan Titan and placing the .yft and .ytd files in in, but it just says loading… and never loads the vehicle

@Folk_ZA there is no /pv in this script.

@jcollins012 is the vehicle an add-on or are you just streaming and replacing? Try to keep the model as contender as your not changing the model name just the textures. And Titan is already a model in GTA it’s a huge plane. Could be part of your problem too. And naming a resource as a vehicle is not how that works.

i tried it as contender , but it was pulling the contender model… is there a way to do addons

How are you streaming the files? Make a resource called whatever. Inside make a folder called streaming and a blank __resource.lua. put all ytf ytd in the streaming folder. Add the name of the resource to the config start name. Replacement vehicles will show in shop, add-ons not so sure about.

ok, i will try that!

thank you for the quick response, i love the mod… thinking about trying the customs shop too

Welcome if you have any issue or I forgot something, reference this post.

can the yft ytd files be in individual folders inside the streaming folder? i like to have it organized if possible

IDK, I’ve never tried that. Lol. Give it a shot, if not just place them all in one streaming folder.
Edit: according to this: C:\Server\resources\assets\stream\ambulance
From the post you can.

Does anyone knows if i can input custom Add-On’s vehicles on that shop? I’m trying to but i’ts not working. When i do it, the script dosn’t load anymore. Here’s what i’m doing, for exemple:

[“compacts”] = {
title = “compacts”,
name = “compacts”,
buttons = {
{name = “Fiat Palio 2015”, costs = 18000, description = {}, model = “palio”},
}
},

There is anything wrong? The vehicle works fine by the way.

Can I sell the vehicle through this menu?

Do I keep buying machines without paying?

How is another category added? Always when adding a new category and cars can not buy them and do not appear. How can I do no longer have the categories and be the cars directly?

Yes, I would like to know this as well!

You have to scroll further down, there are 4 lines with commands like :
vehshop.currentmenu == “suvs” and this == "suvs"
that need to be added and named same as you did above.

1 Like

I solved. Thanks, though

How would i go about removing a vehicle from the shop?

how to fix the money issue ?

Hey,

I am having trouble with when players buy a vehicle it dosen’t actually take money from their wallet/bank, and it dosen’t save their vehicle either?
I have Dunko vRP and I have not altered anything money wise or in the vehshop script
Could someone please help?
:wink:

where to park the cars?

the vehicles I take do not give me the property