[Release] TrainSportation ~ Drive & Be a Passenger in a train!

So, just a few questions.

I’m trying to run this on my server 1: Do we have to keep debug enabled? 2: I can’t enter as a passenger unless I get into the other side of the train making it 2 drivers, 3: How do I make this AI driving

I don’t have blips or point please !

Same any solutions?

1 Like

Use Config.Debug = true, or another resource to spawn a train

If you have no other resource that spawns trains, then yes! This resource is for driving the train!

This resource is for driving the train!

1 Like

Anyone can make a script that u need to buy ticket to spawn a train?

I have added a new add-on train. When i spawn It via command It works but It dont spawn in the rails, when i spawn It by your mod the game crashed… Why? (Sorry for my english)

Is there a way to make the rays that appear after you press numpad 8 be invisble

i keep getting this error in console tried many times to restart the recourse the train just wont spawn have the marker there g comes up when i hit g i get this error

i tried to restart restart TrainSportation but keep getting this error the circle is visible and can press g but no train spawns even after trying to restart the resourse

still no train spawn when hitting the G key nothing happening

anyone have found a way to change the skin of the metrotrain…
I mean stream another skin for metrotrain.

Why is it that when I get out of the train that the train despawns automatically? I would like it so the train never despawns so I can use it for roleplaying especially after geting out of the train from driving it

NVM. So apparently I found from another train forum a person by the name of @Smallo uploaded this fix for the trains. This should prevent the despawning

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  SwitchTrainTrack(0, true)
  SwitchTrainTrack(3, true)
  N_0x21973bbf8d17edfa(0, 120000)
  SetRandomTrains(1)
end)

search for metrotrain in openiv drag the files to your desktop in openiv go to tools text editor open the ytd files from your desktop export the texture as a jpeg to your desktop change the skin to what you want open openiv again tools text editor open te ytd files from your desktop again replace the skin with the one you want and just stream it like you would any other vehicle

1 Like

Works a charm!

For anyone having issues with no BLIP etc

Chenge this to true ^^^

Can someone explain to me the TrainID? Why up to 23 for freight and 24 for Metro? Where does it get these figures from? Could we add more TrainID for custom Addon Trains?

the ytd_hi is what you see unfortunately, so change both metrotrain.ytd and metrotrain_hi.ytd

i have a problem, i have blips on the map but when i enter on the blip nothink happens, i cant even spawn a train

Is this client sided too?

hi, how can i fix this?

3 Likes