Working so far:
- Spawn Trains with (G) inside the green maker (Two markers for both trains)
- Enter Trains as Driver (F)
- Two types of trains with different speeds/accelerations
- Able to enter Trolley as passenger. It will teleport you in the back of the Trolley.
- Fix being able to get into a trailer the train is pulling.
TrainSportation allows you to drive trains, as well as spawn them at the locations marked with a T. This resource will soon let you enter a Trolley as a passenger, but for now lets you drive them.
- G = Spawn train while in Green circle/marker
- F = Enter/Exit (Your Ped has be looking at the train.)
- W = Push Accelerate Lever Forwards
- S = Pull Accelerate Lever Backwards
- X = Set Accelerate Lever to stop, and E break
- W+S = Debug instant stop. (requires Config.Debug = true)
- KP8 = Delete train ped is looking at.
- Goto location marked with a T(rains) on the map (2 currently)
- Enter green circle and press G (If the circle is not visible reload the resource I had this happen to me a few times…)
- Go to the front of the train, look at it, then Press F (Make sure it’s the drive-able part of the train, otherwise you might end up inside a trailer.)
This resource doesn’t use any networking. Instead it uses ray casts to get into the train.