[Release] TrainJob ~ Simple Job using TrainSportation

How to delevry the train?

1 Like

Hey!
Anyone know that How to give player money/items by using JS?

2 Likes

Hi, I am having the same problem as the lads above. I did everything according to instructions, it did not work, i tried to install it again and do as you said, still nothing. I’ve tried everything and i still get the error when i press to spawn the train (no such export…). This seems like an awesome script but it’s a pity that I does not work :frowning: Any ideas what could help?

did you solve the no such export problem?

Hello everyone, I added to the script some small lines to cancel the job in case you need it. Inside the file “client.js” in the empty line 51 you can add this:

if (IsControlJustReleased(0.73)) {
Config.ObjectiveActive = false;
}

I hope this is useful, regards

I have noticed that pressing the “delete” key has a kind of “Debug” command which makes some coordinates appear on the screen, if you want this not to happen, just change this in the “client.js”:

var debugPos = false;
setTick(() => {
if (IsControlJustReleased(0,214)) {
debugPos = !debugPos;
}

For this:

var debugPos = false;
setTick(() => {
if (IsControlJustReleased()) {
debugPos = !debugPos;
}

In this way we will remove the key assigned to the function.

Is that possible to change the train’s length?

how can i add “rewards” so that you get money for finishing the ride?

My script is working fine, but when the subway arrives, it opens the doors automatically, and because of that sometimes the player enters the subway and ends up leaving alone a few seconds later. Is there any way to block the doors from opening or hitch the ped to the train?

The Script is very good :smiley: