What this is:
- Simple Cargo Train job. (Marked on Map)
- 3 Drop off zones (Marked on Map)
What this isn’t:
- A fully complete job that gives you money for completion.
TrainJob uses TrainSportation. It currently has a example on how to use TrainSportation outside of it’s debug spawning. It doesn’t give a reward or salary, It’s just an example. If you wish to add a reward you can, although to keep doing the job you have to spawn a new train every time to trigger the job start.
- G = Spawn train/Unload Cargo while in Green circle/marker
- Goto location marked with a T(rains) on the map
- Enter green circle and press G (If the circle is not visible reload the resource I had this happen to me a few times…)
- Go to the front of the train, look at it, then Press F (Make sure it’s the drive-able part of the train, otherwise you might end up inside a trailer.)
- Drive to the Drop locations. At each one is a green circle. Press G to unload and move to the next.
- That is it currently… Hopefully this example will help.
This REQUIRES TrainSportation!