[Release] The Hotwire Carjack Anim (Standalone)

got it ty

Maybe the previous time I did not explain well because my English is bad, sorry for it, I would like to know if someone has happened that only works for him to restart and not the first time, I know it can be something in the sever. cfg, but I do not know what scripts can cause the error and if someone could guide me in any direction I would appreciate a lot, thanks and I repeat that a great launch.

This script is not working

2 Likes

It Works for me with a little edit. My car lock script was bugging this script. Maybe tha’s the case for you too.

The problem is sometimes the script cannot grab the car entity or cannot check if it is needed to be hotwired. This is the reason why sometimes the animation is played. If I find a better solution to grab the car entity and its hotwire status, I will update and inform you guys.

If you could make it as when an item is used triggering the event, hot wiring and any other times engine is always turned off, it would be sick and working always.

1 Like

I disabled all my anti-car jacking script and still not working, dunno why really.
Disable it in LockSystem and jb_vehiclelock

1 Like

Using esx with esx_locksystem, this does not work

1 Like

Hey,

I’am trying to get this script work with a lockpick script. I use SetVehicleNeedsToBeHotwired(vehicle, true)
But if i enter a vehicle i get the default hotwire animation for like 2 seconds. But not the hotwire from this resource can anyone help to fix it?

Kind regards<
Beau van Rouwendal

This script is not working

2 Likes

When you touch a locked car door handle then after 7 seconds or so it triggers the animation and progressbar, but how could i disable that. So it wont trigger the animation and progressbar after 7 second if you touch the door handle.

Thanks!

What Kane said. Doors are locked on our server, so if you press F to try get in, then it fails, you’ll start doing the hotwire animation and progress bar even though you’re not in the car. Also seems to be pretty intensive resource.

Yes, but how could it be fixed?

Use the IsPedInVehicle native.

Wont work tried

Then you did it wrong. Keep trying.

Cmon i spent 2h on this yesterday and now i have given up, i don’t try anymore.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Never mind, i used my brain this time and got it working!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hmmm… the script wont work after server restart, i have to manually restart it, so it would work.

thank you for the script i was able to modify it so it has a random chance to set off alarm and random alarm duration also changed the progress bar so it works with esx_vehiclelock also made the door stay open while hotwiring and made it report stolen car to police with outlaw script thanks for the script

2 Likes