[Release] The Hotwire Carjack Anim (Standalone)

Feel free to share it. Work with any framework ES, ESX, or vRP

Here is the clip.

19 Likes

what is this?

Video/Jpg?

1 Like

Thx for VRP pls?

Any framework. Yes vRP also

Yes Thx

Good overall. Trying to make it so each time you go through a stage it has a chance to notify the cops. This would be for ESX.

You can just trigger a server event that notifies the cops in the server.

Yeah I’m working on doing exactly that. Not the best coder but I’ll get there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Feel free to ask in the thread if you have any problem.

2 Likes

Do you have a nice phone for VRP, gui?

nice release ! I’ve been waiting for this kind of scripts for a long time.

1 Like

I use GCPhone with ESX framwork.

Hi! Do I need to use export command to trigger another resource called esx_outlawalert or is there a easier way? Last time I couldn’t find any way and I added the whole script (sell drugs to npc) into esx_outlawalert :smiley: please help :smiley:

You can just use TriggerServerEvent or TriggerEvent to use esx_outlawalert events. No need to export any function.

I have tried before and it didn’t work maybe I did something wrong then. I will try this thank you! I hope you will be available to help me if I fail :frowning:

this only works for the first time a player uses it, then the who script needs a restart, have you got any clue why?

Hello, this script is great the truth, but I have a small problem, the script works for me when I just relegate it and I’m trying to change the order in the server.cfg to find the suitable site, do you know what script can cause conflict with this ?? Maybe more people will pass, great launch a greeting.

download v1.2 it’s fixed now

How do I use this?