[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

Just home

Okay thanks mate

Nothing happened

Same
nothing happed at all

You want to make sure your viewing the new installation guide for ReShade above in the post.

@James_21410g Hello, do you have a preview date to release the new patch? Beeng a long time you uploaded screenshots of a unreleased version

@James_21410g Why am I getting this error? https://gyazo.com/3c30df673d67fd1141263c02459f08e6

1 Like

Hey some of our members with this installed are having a few problems with the “tuned up” explosions. Where would we tone these down a bit?

Anybody know how i can remove the fog ? Without Terror Texture i don’t have fog, and with it i have fog.

That did not work for me

I think its out of date

does anyone else get this? also help

delete citizen/common/data/dlclist.xml and try again

now i got this image

I did everything, I installed everything as the video I installed the reshard in my gta folder, I deleted the dll file more and give me this error when I will open the fivem [Could not open TLS certificate pair] could help me? For my mistake I had already installed the reshard in my fivem plus I deleted and renced the fivem and I am always with the same error someone could help me?

My friend got that error, if your running avast go into the antivirus and find the FiveM launcher and remove it from the Quarentine.

i dont have avast

Textures do not work, are you planning on updating this, because all I’ve ever wanted was LA Roads in FiveM but when all the mod conversion for it where made when I’ve been away from FiveM. If you would update it I would be grateful.

@James_21410g At night time some street light poles on highways and in Paleto kinda glitch out with light and shadows.