[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

Update 2.3 has been updated! Look at the downloads!

run the RPF in the download thru ArchiveFix because it has invalid encryption type.

Thanks for the reply. I will quickly fix that and repost.

Link is back up and corrected!!

norton isn’t good anyways

which texture pack is “LA Roads, LA Vegetation,etc”

Hello,
I want to install this mod but the Shift+f2 dont work, same for the home button.
Any fix ?

I followed every step showed in the install video (good video btw, easy explained), but I get no reshade menu when pressing shift+F2. When I join my server I get the following error message:
“DLC count mismatch - 117 DLC mounts exist locally, but 132 are expected. Please check that you have installed all core game updates and try again.”
Does that mean that I am missing files with my FiveM or with my GTA V?

Simply delete a file called dlclist.XML from Citizen\Common\Data in your FiveM Application Data.

1 Like

this mod broke something, 117 DLC mounts exist locally, but 132 are expected. Before installing the mod, everything was okay.

as of right now, delete the citizens folder in your fiveM directory and run the fiveM installer to get the default citizen file back

just delete the dlclist.XML file and your good. no need to delete citizens folder. and you get to keep the graphics mod!

@James_21410g, please remove the dlclist.xml file from the downloads, this causes many issues with clients and the DLC list mismatch error upon attempting to join a server, it’s very annoying and innapropriate to do so. I’m going to unlist this temporarily, let me know when you’ve removed it.

Thanks,
Jack.

Instead of unlisting, it would of been an appropriate solution to chat with me. My latest patch fixes that error if you haven’t already saw.

No I haven’t seen this, where is this stated?

It’s listed as 2.3 remastered right below the regular 2.3. it has a description stating that it fixes all previous issues from 2.3

1 Like

Right, well in that case, would you mind emphasising which is the newest version? Maybe by putting a strike through older versions.

It is in order from the oldest to newest. The remastered update is fairly new. I will update the structure of the downloads to not confuse people.