[Release] Synced Data Container (Anti CheatEngine)

I have null problem in my project where im using this lib. No more ¯\ (ツ)

Update.

• Add GetAllData

You can leave a suggestion or wish. Waiting for your comments.

1 Like

Hello. I am not sure what I did wrong.
I pasted the synceddata folder in my resources and added it in server.cfg. However, people can still use cheat engine. Do I have to connect it with the database? If so how do I do it? I need help setting this up. I will highly appreciate it!

1 Like

You need to store the temporary data here. Its developer tool

1 Like

Hello can someone help me with a tutorial to install this on my server ?Thanks

its developer tool, he does not work if u just install

1 Like

I’m not really understand what I must do here, can some one short explain if my steps are right?

1. sownload and ununzip, copy folder resource / source and dll’s in main folder fx
  2. start in server.cfg syncdate (start synceddata)
  3. in every “__resource.lua” include the client and server lines
client_scripts{
'clientluas the script need''  
"ClientData.net.dll"
}
server_script {
'serverluas the script needs'
  "ServerData.net.dll"
}

right?!

My take is do it only on the relevant resources such as vehicleshop or things that pay $. I’ll look into it!

update?

i think this resource is used to implement other resource to prevent cheating.

1 Like

is a dev tool, you must download extract enable it, then put your hands in every script code and redirect the calls get/set to this dev tool.

If you have 10 scripts with 10 calls for script you need to rewrite with your hands at least 100 rows of code.

can you created example for esx_vehicleshop? thanks you so much.

3 Likes

Hi guys i know you did wiki how exactly to do this but can anyone teach me how to exactly and where for future i can teach other guys too then.

i did like this but cant load resource on client side

Anyone have some example ? like implement it to esx_vehicleshop or esx_drugs ? i’ll follow your example to work with other resources. Thanks

How to install it ?

how to install?

1 Like

any example please. ?

This is very nice!

i mean if they can trigger the data , what if they use Sync:Server:Data:Set , then what ? they can set whatever value they want ! or am i wrong ?