[RELEASE] Stinger Strips

Why can not I download this release?

You can???

download works fine.

for me they dont will not pop any tires

I saw your last post. Trust me I have noticed working on them now.

UPDATE

I have completely rewrote the script and have tested with other players and it seemed to be working correctly. Let me know if you have any issues with the NEW DOWNLOAD!

1 Like

hey buddy how are you i just download the spikes trips and i love them but the only bug the i m seeing is the wen you use the command /spikes to delete the spike wont work and the only way the i found to delete them is by pressing left alt+up

Because that is the only way to delete them. You don’t use a command anymore

Only on a rare occasion will the spikes actually pop the tires. Any idea why?

Ive found that if you lay the spikes down they dont pop other peoples tires, they only pop yours.
if someone else lays spikes down, it wont pop my tires only theirs, am i the only one with this issue?

cant get it to work.

I am not really sure what the issue is. I tested before I released them. I would like to point out that this script deflates the tires it does not make them explode.

what peds can do it?

All of them. There is no restriction at this time.

ok it dosent work for me

send me a screenshot of your server console on server start.

1 Like

Well it was a fluke it works fine for me lol

I am stupid. I was switching back and forth from this script to my saw script. This script does have a restriction. If you check the config you can see that…

I am confused is it working for other players or is it not working??? :confused:

Dont work for me. been trying to get it working, but no dice