[RELEASE] Stinger Strips

Well if your going for realism the officer who deployed the spikes would stay there until the suspect passes and they collect them back up and join the pursuit.

1 Like

Yeah, I just figured I would let everyone know staying next to them helped me fix the non deleting issue.

Well yeah true. I didnt even think of the dying part ha.

I added in when you die they auto remove.

Yeah i seen that.

(20 characters)

It says iā€™m not allowedā€¦

Is your ped set as an officer?

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT

From now on please go to my github issues page to update me on any issues you are having.

Thank You.

1 Like

spikestrips and everything work great, but they donā€™t make contact with tires during pursuits

Explainā€¦ they dont make comtact and still pop the tired or dont pop the tiresā€¦

Make contact, do not pop

Iā€™ve testing trying to deploy the strips from a higher position, didnā€™t help

They are distance based but the thing I found about the strips if they are going like 200 mph the scriot doesnt detect them. I have heard after the update the spikestrips have stopped working randomly which makes no sense since the update has nothibg to do with them. More then likely I will just have to rewrite the script but am not gonna be home to do it right now.

They stopped working for me, the spikes spawn just fine but they dont pop tires, its like they arent there

Same here, they spawn and delete fine but donā€™t do anything

The strips donā€™t pop any tyres on cars. Can I get help?

I knowā€¦ read my previous reply.

1 Like

they are working now ???

I havenā€™t touched them because I am working on a inventory system that works without ESX / VRP. Just doing something different because if I donā€™t I will get bored and never finish any of my other scripts.

1 Like

For some reason after the update they stopped spiking vehicles. Still unknown why as I havenā€™t had time to look at it.