[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

there is arms_1 and arms_2
go into the scripts and remove all the code for arms_2

People will have to redo their skin

I already said Arms_2 is removed from the menu. This is his skin:

Skin details

{“helmet_1”:55,“face”:0,“beard_2”:9,“pants_2”:0,“complexion_2”:0,“age_2”:0,“makeup_3”:0,“bags_2”:0,“makeup_4”:0,“eyebrows_1”:0,“mask_2”:0,“eyebrows_3”:0,“ears_1”:-1,“hair_1”:3,“hair_color_1”:0,“beard_4”:0,“sex”:0,“eyebrows_4”:0,“blush_1”:0,“glasses_2”:0,“eye_color”:0,“blemishes_2”:0,“moles_1”:0,“watches_1”:-1,“arms”:5,“bracelets_1”:-1,“chest_1”:0,“makeup_1”:0,“skin”:0,“tshirt_1”:5,“pants_1”:4,“complexion_1”:0,“tshirt_2”:0,“hair_color_2”:0,“bodyb_2”:0,“shoes_2”:9,“sun_1”:0,“mask_1”:0,“hair_2”:0,“torso_1”:205,“beard_3”:0,“moles_2”:0,“bodyb_1”:0,“bracelets_2”:0,“ears_2”:0,“lipstick_3”:0,“decals_2”:0,“decals_1”:0,“watches_2”:0,“chain_2”:0,“bproof_1”:0,“lipstick_2”:0,“lipstick_1”:0,“bags_1”:42,“makeup_2”:0,“chain_1”:17,“eyebrows_2”:0,“shoes_1”:57,“beard_1”:7,“glasses_1”:0,“chest_2”:0,“bproof_2”:0,“helmet_2”:24,“lipstick_4”:0,“blush_2”:0,“blemishes_1”:0,“age_1”:0,“chest_3”:0,“torso_2”:0,“blush_3”:0,“sun_2”:0}

and you can clearly see that he doesn’t have any arms set

“arms”:5, - You missed it. if you look through it again you’ll also see no arms_2 set so its not that.

but before you made the change, did he reset his skin and put arms_2 to 0 ?

I already told you he was a NEW player. The menu already had arms_2 removed. You can even see as proof in the code above that arms_2 isn’t even on there.

it doesn’t have to be there, i had the same problem on my server
and did you check all the clothing script like skinchanger, esx_clothing_shop etc ?

You can’t select arms_2 in any of them

I cant start your script. If i want to start it I get this error message: Error loading script server.lua in resource skin_customization: @skin_customization/server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
and I know why: There is no lib folder in the essentialmode resource. How can I fix that? I installed essentialmode. What can I do? Is it maybe because of the new version of EssentialMode?

i have same problem

Hey, what exactly do i need to change in server.lua im new in this so yeah :slight_smile:

me too ,How to solve?

Error loading script server.lua in resource skin_customization: @skin_customization/server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)

Read the manual.

And not of this resource, or this language as LUA earlier back…

docs.five.net - How to setup server <-> Basic Resources and Basics Codin’

Hi,
Can you help me please
ERROR: @skin_customization/server.lua:69: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)

How exactly do i edit the server.lua?

You open it with a text editor…then you edit it there.

If my database is called “es_extended” then should it look like this?

MySQL:open(“127.0.0.1”, “gta5_gamemode_essential”, “fivem”, “es_extended”)

does anyone have a file that you can do /skin and you can change your whole character?