[Release] Skin_customization V1.0

@Ked are you still develping this one or ??

Cause i can´´t seem to clear this error here, and seems that other people can´t too :

Error loading script server.lua in resource skin_customization: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource skin_customization

Require is deprecated, this resource is outdated, it is possible to fix however

Still works like a charm, Just has the green hair after death bug. So on our server we have it giving the player the chance to edit skin after death. By exiting the customization menu it fixes your hair.

How did you edit the coding to make it available to edit skin after death?

What do you mean with changing, database settings? Sorry this is new for me :confused:

In my GeeksMedicalBills I just added an execute command to do /skin. And in the skin script there is a group perm for admins to use the command. I changed admin to user. So people can do /skin and they get the skin change menu after death. If you hit B or backspace it will resume your saved skin removing the green hair. I just did this as a shortcut to get the green hair to go away :slight_smile:

:heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::hearts: Awesome thanks man!

Np buddy :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Error loading script server.lua in resource skin_customization: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
Started resource skin_customization

I am having this problem as well… has anyone determined a fix for it

Anyone have something like this for VRP?

1 Like

Anyone out there can point me to the problem with:

stack traceback:

any even able to point me to the right place to fix this issue?

How the mysql works? I know the first part is the ip then what?

Hello, if someone joins my server there come the following error with skin_customization on the console

Error running call reference function for resource skin_customization: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server.lua:36: attempt to call a nil value (method 'executeQuery')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:36: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>
        [C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

how i can fix that, i hope someone can help me

You need to install essentialmode.

It’s in the server.lua file at the top:
require "resources/essentialmode/lib/MySQL"

Hi,
I have the same problem, but essentialmode is installed

Why is it that I can’t see other peoples arms. Only happens on some of them. Everyone else says they can see them. I’ve only noticed it on my server with this.

because you need to remove arms_2 in the clothing selection

1 Like

I thought it fixed it but nope. Still got the same issue.

it fix it, because anyone that as set arms_2 in their skin has to redo it to remove them

That’s what I thought but this was a brand new player. arms_2 is completely removed too. He’s using Arms 5. I think it might be an issue on my end because last time someone said they could see them but I couldn’t.