[Release] Simplified CarHud

Before I start, I’d just like to say that I have only edited and refined the script, I didn’t actually make the script.

Big thanks to @del1an for allowing me to post this, and another big thanks to @David_Carneiro for his CarHud’s gear display code snippet!

What is it?

• The Simplified CarHud is a clean, subtle approach to the original CarHud, removing some unwanted elements such as the “ENG” symbol and replacing it with a more apparent, obvious “CHECK ENGINE” warning. I did this because I actually thought that “ENG” meant english, not engine. :man_facepalming: :joy:

• I have also added the gear display from @David_Carneiro’s version of CarHud, this is configurable and you can switch from the manual gear display (reverse, park, gears 1-8 depending on the car’s actual gear count) to the automatic gear display (park, drive, reverse).

Please Note that the yellow bar is FRFuel, a separate script that isn’t included with this one.

Show us some images!

The simplified CarHud when idle.
fw

“Check Engine” warning located above the speedometer.
fw

Gear Display located next to “AC”
fw

Where can I download this?

Enjoy! :mascot:

9 Likes

2018-05-08%20(2)

You took 2 versions one base version of specific script, other edit and made your own edit. that’s not something very "unique.

mine i just did personal i would not put out there… as its not mine, credit goes to @David_Carneiro i just changed for my own preference.

I never said it was unique, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I just wanted to share my ideal version with everyone. :rofl:

Why Does everyone complain about everything he just wants to share his edits.

1 Like

Because taking other’s hard work and making it your own edit isn’t developing at all.

Cormac did you read the big line of bold text that acts as a disclaimer? It clearly said that I am only editing the script, I also stated that I didn’t make the script. So please, take a seat and chill out.

3 Likes

With whatever the release is, whether you like it or not, don’t start a war. Take it elsewhere

3 Likes

How can i make the fuelbar work with legacyfuel?

1 Like

This is so minimalistic but useful.

im happy with it so lollll we’re different loll