[Release] Simple outlaw alert (11-04-2017)

ok, I tried it am shooting at people and robbing cars nothing is happening.

It’s normal, if you are the origin of the alert, you don’t see any alert (only other player can)

does this work when player blips are off or they need to be on because I have scripthook disabled.

scripthook is disabled for me, so, that should work without

Truly awesome addition for rp servers, thanks!

@nynjardin is this still a WIP?

Yep, I will adapt it for EssentialMode and es_freeroam

2 Likes

Update

Detection of cop/sheriff/ranger model + other commented model if the server manager want then

Thanks to Chubbs on Discord for the idea

Yeah, integration with Essentials would be great - with permission levels.

It’s What I have in mind :wink:

Excellent! this update is exactly what we needed thanks so much :slight_smile:

Thank you for the credits :slight_smile:

@nynjardin
Can you set all spawned cars (that drive by) as locked in the world, or how can it be done?

I have a lot of work these day, so, I can’t do some stuff for GTA, I come back soon :wink:

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing that script @nynjardin
As I am using this script: [Release] Skin_customization V1.0 (and I believe a lot of people are doing it). I was wondering, is there a way that the notification is not send according to the player loadout but its permission?

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi nynjardin ,

Little question please … Is it possible to add in your release the possibility to send in the chat box when a player try to rob a shop or bank?

Thank’s!

Hi, there is a problem with the peds notif so if you could add this but only for jobs police i ll love you <3 (i try but… fcking bugged xd)

Good job bro just need to add a player dead alert

1 Like

Works perfectly and really easy to edit, thanks a lot for the quality work.

Same here … No Way to put the notif only for a permission level ? Thanks for help :slight_smile: