[Release] Seatbelt with blinking warning indicator

esx_legacyfuel

Is there a way to add a line of text like: “Seatbelt: (status)” somewhere? Status would be on/off

If you dont like it change it.

no need to be an dick about it.

The problem that i have with this script is sometimes you get stuck in the vehicle meaning your not able to get out the vehicle without someone dragging you out of the vehicle or an admin TP you out of the car

Not working in most of the cars…

bro pls help me how can i change the deafault control “k”

Bro please read…!!!

Is there a way to change the default key to something different?

U are trolling right? This can’t be for real…

If not just look up

I wish I was, but im not good with coding. Ive checked around in the files and can’t seem to find the one where you change the Key? Any help would be much appreciated, sorry for such a rookie question.

Line 58 in main.lua:
if IsControlJustReleased(0, 311) and GetLastInputMethod(0) then

Change 311 to another value.
https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

1 Like

How i can change the keybind for set on/off the seatbelt??
Tell me i need so fast this information

Dear Mr Doom,

I wont answer your stupid question since it has been answered a zillion times already. Even in the post above yours. Your lack of reading and understanding simple instructions is disturbing me so I suggest you shut down your server asap, uninstall FiveM and go back to Minecraft.

If one more person ask this stupid question I will have this topic unlisted for eternity and I will order a tombstone with the engraving “FiveM forum made me do it” and type /die on my keyboard of life.

Love,
Bronson

Bro i need some help …
Its not my problem when you have problems in real life
You can answer me simple without problems

currently u need to go like 120km/h how would i change it to throw u out of the window by less of an impact?

1 Like

how do i change default key?

Upon request of OP