[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

Get into the skin of the leoskins array or add a skin into it.

Yes either get into the police skin, add some skins or use the no permissions version.

Yes just turn it to true.

Here is a video, easily added mp_m_freemode_01 and F9

All you need is

local leoSkins = {
	"s_m_y_cop_01",
    "s_m_y_hwaycop_01",
    "s_m_y_sheriff_01",
	"s_m_y_swat_01",
	"mp_m_freemode_01"
}
if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 56 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 56 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then 
    ToggleActionMenu()
end 

Where can I change the menu open key?

Hello, Iā€™m having a problem with the menu, as Iā€™m using a script to turn off the engine, and when I get out of the car with it turned off it keeps on turning it off and on, some way to fix?

when i try to cuff and do anything it says you are not a police officer. what do i do?

what mod do you need for the police and fire/ems stuff?

You need to add your police peds into the script.

I tried this and tried opening it with F9, still opens with M. I donā€™t understand whatā€™s wrong.

I donā€™t know why but the menu doesnā€™t show up. I tryed to change characters and replaced the activation key with F9 but it still doesnt work. Someone can help?
*Edit i found a error in the cl_toolbox.lua. Pls fix :slight_smile:

how do i put F9 to open the menu

@TypicalTheDev
In ā€˜cl_toolbox.luaā€™

Change 48 (or whatever itā€™s set to) to whatever key you want using the controls here: https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

Around line 570

while true do 
	-- Control ID 20 is the 'Z' key by default 
	-- Use https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls to find a different key 
	if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, **48** ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, **48**) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then 
		ToggleActionMenu()
	end

ok thanks it worked

I cant open it :frowning: It says rptoolbox started in console but I cant open it on M

So Iā€™d like to allow players to move when theyā€™re cuffed (just like real life, youā€™re still able to move your body when youā€™re cuffed). I turned the functions to ā€œfalseā€ so that It would work, but it doesnā€™t.

Hereā€™s the code.

TaskPlayAnim(ped, 'mp_arresting', 'idle', 8.0, -8, -1, 49, 0, 0, 0, 0)
	SetEnableHandcuffs(ped, true)
	SetCurrentPedWeapon(ped, GetHashKey('WEAPON_UNARMED'), true)
	DisablePlayerFiring(ped, true)
	FreezeEntityPosition(ped, false)
	DisableControlAction(0,32, false) -- W
	DisableControlAction(0,33, false) -- S
       DisableControlAction(0,34, false) -- A
	DisableControlAction(0,35, false) -- D

Pretty sure i read how to do it somewhere. Scroll up the comments and probably everything you need should be there.

Will do, thanks.

here it is

That donā€™t work, I already set those to false and it still freezes them. The OP Said to remove 2 lines regarding the FrozenPed, I removed those and will try it later on.

Wait, you want me to move those 4 lines?

remove this from line 1087

DisableControlAction(0,32, true) -- W
DisableControlAction(0,33, true) -- S
DisableControlAction(0,34, true) -- A
DisableControlAction(0,35, true) -- D

Remove lines 1086 `FreezeEntityPosition(ped, true)` and 1102 `FreezeEntityPosition(ped, false)`

This is what is said. I havent tested this so idk if it works but id assume it does.