[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

What key are you trying to do?

I would like for it to be “NUMPAD+”

Here you go, for some reason on the control documentation page numpad- is the numpad+ value and numpad+ is numpad-.

if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 96 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 96 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then 

This still did not work but once i moved it back to “M” again.

is there any way to change the m key to maybe like b for example?

Then either you are doing it incorrectly, as I just tested it and it works fine or you have numlock turned off.

Yes scroll up this has been answered many times.

do you know what line it’s in?

https://github.com/aka-lucifer/roleplay-toolbox/blob/master/roleplay-toolbox/cl_toolbox.lua#L570

i did exactly that and still doesnt work

I have already told you what you need to do, you are doing it incorrectly. I cannot assist you any further, I have gave you all the information you need.

i copied your text how did i do it wrong

but thanks anyways

Hey just a fast question. Can I changes the menu key. If yes pls tell me thx.

Clearly you didn’t, I am done discussing this.

Yes like any other resource, just scroll up to find the right line.

when i try to use the leo loadout it says you are not a police officer how do i whitelist myself if that is what is needed…

an answer would be great

Hello Lucifer,
Is there a way to disable that “You are not a LEO” function?

Is this where you cuff someone and their body freezes? If so, can I just turn the “true” function to “false” where it says “Freeze”

Yeah so whenever I change anything in this like adding “mp_m_freemode_01” or “mp_f_freemode_01” or change the keybind the menu automatically stops working. I have made sure several times that I DID NOT change anything else. I would want to add:

“mp_m_freemode_01” + “mp_f_freemode_01” = As police, EMS & FD but that cancels the menu.
I also would like the change the key to F9 or “56” according to this:

I dont think @mattHuey is doing it wrong. The menu is simply not “editable”. If you change anything. Even the smallest thing in this menu it cancels out and stops working.

Since I have several other people testing this and it works fine for them and for me when download it straight from GitHub to use it, I know for a fact it works. So what you want mp freemode and change the key to F9, okay give me 20.