[Release] Rocademption | Queue System

When server is full at 32 players players will get error “server is full”

Read more carefully the instructions of installation, you missed one line :slight_smile:

You didn’t even say how to change it to english, please include this in your instructions next time.

very confusing.

You are legit saying right now that he did not explain how you convert words on google to english?? Please tell me you are joking

If you do not know how to open up a file and change some words to english, Why are you downloading it? yet alone running a server?

Feels like that Emoji Freeze thing is happening all the time :confused:

Most Resources All You Have To Do Is Change The Config To “en” instead of “fr” please don’t try and make fun of someone over forums, it makes you look like a total idiot and is unneeded other can just simply telling me how to do it.

I did not say how to change it in English? Everything is already translated in English you just have to remove the comments in the config.lua file and put comments on the related French lines. I’m sorry but it’s all about reading a Lua file named ‘config’ and having a basic level on programming. Adding this explanation in the instructions would be like ‘please use your brain, just for 5 seconds’.
No offenses, but I really don’t know how can it be that confusing.

1 Like

Anyone know how to make an estimate time under "You are in position 2/12

You cannot really predict an estimate time, as the only way to enter a full server is if somebody leave, which can take 5 minutes or 1 hour.

Putting the system on the server worked perfectly, but because the server is running for 3 days without the queue (having a 100 IDs in dB) without forcing the steam, some players do not use the steam and the vRP DB did not create the steam:hex on user_id, however this was bypassed by manually placing the hex for the person, however for some reason a 5 or 10 players who have always used steam from the beginning are not loading the character (they get stuck in the house with a default skin ) when the queue is on the server, does anyone know what might be causing this? steam open, their hex is normal in dB and without the queue they can load on the server with the steam open. Thanks for this amazing queue -

1 Like

Hi, I’m just curious if the priority system works fine in this script because I have a small problem with it. Some of the players with higher amount of “points” are still getting on the server as if they didnt have that priority.

Any screenshots?

What is the oldest Build, that you can use this Queue System with?

Has anyone came up with a solution to the system allowing only 30 players in?

can you help us with the license part? i want player so connect with bouth steam and license to my server. thank you,

Maybe this

if #waiting > 0 and #connecting + #GetPlayers() < maxServerSlots then
			ConnectFirst()
end

To

if #waiting > 0 and #connecting + #GetPlayers() <= maxServerSlots then
			ConnectFirst()
end

Hey! Queue works brilliant but after some time stops working. So players are able to join to server despite the fact being full so server kicks them out. To fix this I have to change folder name to another and start resource again. Any solutions for this problem?

steam
which one should i input into config.lua ?

i have problem where one of my members cannot join the server when using this but everyone else can join but him any input ?