[Release] PTTPoliceRadio

Id also like to be able make this work with EUP server side.

People die when in water and use the radio

So when i add the mp_m_freemode_01 it adds the vest but when i unholster it the vest goes away any way i can fix that?

You can’t wear a EUP vest with this mod.

1 Like

I can only do it one second then i get cuffed

Yes you can, just adjust the code

For those using ESX or custom Peds since author wrote you cannot release his code I’m making a comment here on what I did for my server.

First thank you Dezuek0495 and any others whom help make this.

Let’s begin.

First add this to Skins

local skins = {
	"mp_f_freemode_01",
	"mp_m_freemode_01",
}

Secondly for the radio to work for MP peds you need to disable the “grey body”

you can delete or just comment out lines for

SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 9, 1, 0, 0)

Secondly Add this code

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait( 0 )
		local ped = PlayerPedId()
		if DoesEntityExist( ped ) and not IsEntityDead( ped ) and CheckSkin(ped) and PlayerData.job ~= nil and PlayerData.job.name == 'police' then
			if not IsPauseMenuActive() then 
				loadAnimDict( "random@arrests" )
				if IsPedInAnyVehicle(PlayerPedId(), false) then
					print('In Vehicle')
					if IsControlJustReleased( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) then -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL (LEFT ALT)
						--TriggerServerEvent('InteractSound_SV:PlayOnSource', 'off', 0.1)
						ClearPedTasks(ped)
						--SetEnableHandcuffs(ped, false)
					else
						if IsControlJustPressed( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) and CheckSkin(ped) and not IsPlayerFreeAiming(PlayerId()) then -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL (LEFT ALT)
							--TriggerServerEvent('InteractSound_SV:PlayOnSource', 'on', 0.1)
							TaskPlayAnim(ped, "random@arrests", "generic_radio_chatter", 8.0, 2.0, -1, 50, 2.0, 0, 0, 0 )
							--SetEnableHandcuffs(ped, true)
							SetCurrentPedWeapon(ped, GetHashKey("GENERIC_RADIO_CHATTER"), true)
							print('Not AIM')
						elseif IsControlJustPressed( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) and CheckSkin(ped) and IsPlayerFreeAiming(PlayerId()) then -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL (LEFT ALT)
							TaskPlayAnim(ped, "random@arrests", "radio_chatter", 8.0, 2.0, -1, 50, 2.0, 0, 0, 0 )
						end 
						if IsEntityPlayingAnim(GetPlayerPed(PlayerId()), "random@arrests", "generic_radio_chatter", 3) then
							DisableActions(ped)
						elseif IsEntityPlayingAnim(GetPlayerPed(PlayerId()), "random@arrests", "radio_chatter", 3) then
							DisableActions(ped)
						end
					end
				else
					print('Not In Vehicle')
					if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL (LEFT ALT)
						--TriggerServerEvent('InteractSound_SV:PlayOnSource', 'off', 0.1)
						ClearPedTasks(ped)
						--SetEnableHandcuffs(ped, false)
					else
						if ( IsControlJustPressed( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) or IsDisabledControlJustPressed( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and CheckSkin(ped) and not IsPlayerFreeAiming(PlayerId()) then -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL (LEFT ALT)
							TaskPlayAnim(ped, "random@arrests", "generic_radio_chatter", 8.0, 2.0, -1, 50, 2.0, 0, 0, 0 )
							print('Not AIM')
						elseif ( IsControlJustPressed( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) or IsDisabledControlJustPressed( 0, Keys['CAPS'] ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and CheckSkin(ped) and IsPlayerFreeAiming(PlayerId()) then -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL (LEFT ALT)
							TaskPlayAnim(ped, "random@arrests", "radio_chatter", 8.0, 2.0, -1, 50, 2.0, 0, 0, 0 )
						end 
						if IsEntityPlayingAnim(GetPlayerPed(PlayerId()), "random@arrests", "generic_radio_chatter", 3) then
							DisableActions(ped)
						elseif IsEntityPlayingAnim(GetPlayerPed(PlayerId()), "random@arrests", "radio_chatter", 3) then
							DisableActions(ped)
						end
					end
				end
			end 
		end 
	end
end )

If you notice I just commented out the lines of code I didn’t need and plus I added a check for vehicles reason was some user used controllers and the A button was tied with CAPS so I had to make that check to able to use the controller A button in cars and disable it when not in cars

Proof -

https://gyazo.com/4e243c62cfd588ed094f2f58958ac585

1 Like

I’m not the developer of my server, just kind of the one looking for the fix.

This animation cancels the existing animation - whether you’re in cover, or doing well, anything else. Is there a way to stop it from cancelling animations, so that an officer can still be in cover on a scene, calling out on a radio?

Otherwise, this is awesome, we have it fully functional in our server and it definitely tops what we were using before.

PLEASE HELP

Anyone willing to share a snippet to only make this work with the police job in ESX?

I know this has been around for a while, but I’m using vMenu v2.0.0 MP ped customization, I put all the police peds in the client.lua, it works and everything but only problem, is it won’t let me use vests with the mod enabled.

The Holster work on our server the Radio animation doesnt. Any ideas?

How can we make the Hold weapon holster Toggle instead of Push?

is there a way to whitelist this code by restricting it to certain Hex ID’s?

You can check if a player has a certain job grade, this requires ESX though.

How do I restrict the radio only to the police?

Have you tried changing the key bind to see if its a problem with a conflicting script?

edit:
Just tested this out yes it conflicts with the holster action when i changed the key bind to x keybind it worked.

It already has police ped restrictions.

I don’t use peds, I mean, for the Police job :))

We tried to. Even adding a command and it still doesnt work.