[Release] PTTPoliceRadio

How do I set it soo that the script only work with players who are leo because im using eup and if players who are not leo are using a mp ped model they will be able to use the animations when they are not suppose to use it.

1 Like

Created a pull request for EUP Support.

1 Like

Is there a way we can get ‘z’ to toggle? And for the animations not to be glitchy. When i hold ALT or Z then it stops the animation after a second. If it were on toggle, id imagine it’d be fixed.

is ti possible to hole the radio for longer?

For the most part it works for EUP as of what i can tell and see ofc some minor things like if you want the weapon model out of the holster you have to edit some stuff within it then it leaves a vest on your ped that you cant remove as well the animation works for only the first time you unholster and holster your weapon.

If you are looking for a version of this for EUP there is a Pull Request on the GitHub with EUP support.

Hi, iam missing the sounds now when i click LEFT ALT, the error iam getting is the following

could you please point me in the correct direction, cheers.

Could you make this work with the EUP Peds? It works fine but it adds armor to the PED instead of the duty belt

You can change that within the code and SetPedComponents just im not for sure how to make it to where you can remove and switch the holster since we use EUP and therefore everyone would have a holster on there civ.

I made a separate resource and just removed the parts where it messes with the components, the gun’s still there when its in your hands but its fine

Anyone got a working version where you only have to hold Z and not tap it every second or no?

When I hold Z to put hand on holster it doesent stay. Can anyone help?

Same with me.

Any way to make it to where it doesnt remove leg holsters on peds? I have a ped with a regular holster, then a leg holster, and I dont have the option to switch to leg holster after I enable this script.

Could you put voip to police? private?

I’ve added EUP client.lua but it works for any MP ped. You should restrict it to police job only.

When i have my Combat Pistol in the holster i have a vest on but when i take it out there is no vest and when i holster my pistol again then i get vest on again

Possible to make the radio sound play to everyone within distance?

Does this have anything to do with this post?

Is this a client side script? Or server?