[Release] Priority Cooldown

Maybe have a way to remove the text from the screen when not needed?

3 Likes

Dude yes!! Thank you , I been waiting for this ever since you told me you had it ready.

1 Like

Does this come off your screen at some point?

1 Like

That is gonna be a negative.

Add that asap pls, other than that, mint script

is there a easy way to make it so it is a timer the counts down untill server restart? can i put timer on like 120 min and it starts to countdown on server start? or do i have to use /priority to make the timer start?

1 Like

Another great and simple release @Scott_UK I might have to look into making a /911 command disable itself when a cooldown is in effect.

1 Like

In “server.lua” you can change the commands and the max timer. And in “client.lua” you can change what the text says at the top of the screen.

Thanks, it is always good to expand on other people’s releases :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This works so good in my server! Got it integrated into our cad/mdt system for the dispatchers! So bad ass!

2 Likes

Can u remove the text when no colldown is active or off, its always up there i only want it to show up when someone sets a cool down

2 Likes

You could script it so it is only display with a timer if you use a command such as /priorityon.

1 Like

would i add that command ? not sure

can anyone help me, I need to know how to remove it from the top of my screen when it’s not needed. It’s an amazing script, I love it but I just don’t need it to sit on the screen when it’s not needed. Thank you

2 Likes

@Scott_UK Should add it ^ :wink:

2 Likes

Heyo, this is a nice script! Could you release it on github tho? it’d be a lot better for everyone!

2 Likes

I knew someone would eventually make this! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please have it though cooldown text fades in when needed a fades out when complete

3 Likes

This is an excellent script. Very helpful. Couple things I noticed tho. There is no way to reset the timer to show zero without first starting it and then doing the reset command (if you have status to “isPriority” or “isOnHold”). A command to reset it to zero or hide it when not being used would be great. Also when set to “isPriority” or “isOnHold” you cannot toggle to the opposite function without running “cooldownt” first.

Is there a way for me to put it on the bottom?

1 Like