[Release] Pillbox Hospital Interior (MLO)

Added to first post. Thx

hi thank you for reply me
but this seem like dint work onesync 128server

How can I also use the top part of the hospital? on my server the top part is ruined

1 Like

Check your IPL’s

I already have the code for the ipl

Here

Alright is anyone able to provide me with their IPL What it looks like pertaining to Pillbox,
I have the top part open which runs perfectly fine, the only issue I’m having at the moment is teleporting into the bottom part from the top, when you teleport there your welcomed with a crash

The interior of the hospital goes pitch black occasionally… all the lights turn off and it gets real dark and its spooky.

1 Like

Check your resources

@Evgenius

one more sandy town please :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello can you help me what will I check the top part of my hospital is now working

Hi, awesome job, I like it.
Can someone post the coords of the beds ?
I cant find them in ymap files

1 Like

can you please share with us bed script or the model of the bed

1 Like

goodjob

1 Like

I’ll release it later

2 Likes

The doors is not working, even if its locked everyone can access on it.

1 Like

These are the problems of your script, not the interior.

1 Like

got an issue. i added the resource into my resource folder and in the server cfg to start thew resource. it unable to start it. i done everything correctly as i do the same for all rescources. any idea

1 Like

sorry but when i enter in the building i see all the hospital broken like a zombie invasion…is it normal? XD

@Evgenius the first time i loaded this into my server it worked perfectly but no all the lights are off all the time for pretty much everyone, only once in awhile are the lights on,…do you know why this might be or how i can correct it?