[Release] PD Impound [ESX]

I use esx_eden_garage
and the vehicle appears in the garage as if seized
more due error that I reported in the MYSQL error post it does not appear in the database

Might have to look at the sql file, theres an alter table clause in it. You’d want to run that.

2 Likes

thank you very much for the support
I’ll do what you told me and see if it solves my mistake.

I performed the procedure following your orientation, I did not have any more errors in the database.
Now another doubt? I did test to apprehend my own vehicle, I am in mechanic work, in the screen of liberation of the vehicle speaks: http://prntscr.com/kxghtq.
I checked which vehicle was seized 1 day, this time and schedule in the game or real?

I am with a friend in the session he is mechanic and the options of Pay and Info I can not interact with the buttons

Currently if you tick / select the boxes on the form:

• Must be unlocked by a mechanic
  • Must be unlocked by an officer

An officer or mechanic has to first unlock the vehicle before it can be retrieved at all. While I pushed out this update I was in a hurry so I probably didnt clarify this.

You do not need to tick these boxes if they are not applicable to your wishes. If you wish to unlock these vehicles as a mechanic or officer you’ll have to go to the following location:

3 Likes

I do not know what happens with my script that I can not use the buttons
Pay
Info
Unlock

What shall I use for this script? esx_eden_garage or esx_garage?

nevermind
[20chars][20chars]

UPDATE

You can now impound for hours instead of only weeks and days.

DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE SQL SCRIPT FOR UPDATES

AGAIN: This script has not been tested.

2 Likes

cant seem to find the location

I have the one without hours. I can impound cars but can’t unimpound it. any help?

[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callb
ack from the query : “SELECT * FROM owned_vehicles {=}”
This is the error that appears in console

When trying to impound cars i am getting this “Unknown vehicle owner, cannot impound”

i have the latest versions of both the impound script and the esx_vehicleshop

Would you help me
When opening the vehicle release screen I can not use the buttons
Pay
Info
unlock

What’s your name of your resource folder?

is with the original folder name: hrp_pd_impound

I saw above that people were having problems after renaming the folder. I thought that might be an issue for you as well.

UPDATE

You ran into a little bug. I fixed it now on the master branch. Download the resource again and you should be all good.

The only reason you shouldnt be able to click the unlock button now is because you’re a mechanic and an officer needs to unlock it or vice versa.

1 Like

Giving feedback
I was able to release the vehicle with mechanical work
Now I do not know why the info button
Do not show any information as soon as you use it

I believe that it would show what was written in
other notes