[Release] PD Impound [ESX]

roleplay
police
fivem-scripts
release
server

Hi when i press pay to retrieve vehicle nothing happens and no errors

would not have put to the vehicle when it is imprisoned in the impound, be deleted from the garage …

type this example I saw in another script.

-- Insert vehicle into impound table
  MySQL.Async.execute("INSERT INTO `impounded_vehicles` (`vehicle`, `owner`, `impounded_at`) VALUES(@vehicle, @owner, @timestamp)", {['@vehicle'] = vehicle.vehicle, ['@owner'] = vehicle.owner, ['@timestamp'] = current_time})

-- Delete vehicle from garage
  MySQL.Async.execute("DELETE FROM owned_vehicles WHERE plate=@plate LIMIT 1", {['@plate'] = vehicle.plate})

-- Insert vehicle into owned_vehicles table
  MySQL.Async.execute("INSERT INTO `owned_vehicles` (`vehicle`, `state`, `owner`) VALUES(@vehicle, '0', @owner)", {['@vehicle'] = vehicle.vehicle, ['@owner'] = vehicle.owner})

-- Delete vehicle from Impound Lot
  MySQL.Async.execute("DELETE FROM impounded_vehicles WHERE id=@id LIMIT 1", {['@id'] = vehicle.id})

I’ll look into it once i’ve got the time. Thanks for your feedback.

Is there anyone that can explain step by step how to install this with esx_migrate?

When I got to impound a vehicle it says unknown owner after i just bought it from the dealership.

install the new vehicle shop, which is already updated with a new

do you have a link to it?

If this top vehicheshop has bugged you in the hall of the car shop. This vehicle shop is not bugged in the middle of the car show…

esx_vehicleshop.rar (99.1 KB)

You received this error when opening AND attempting to attach vehicle

Can someone help me please?

Hi,

it’s pretty self-explanatory. It seems that the column “plate” is missing in your table. “owned_vehicles”

When I open, I can not close the window.
What could be wrong?