[Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files)

Some maps use objects that just dont work on fivem and cause crashes, make sure the objects are like the example ones and it should work as long as you add the teleport point correctly

Thanks bro. I tested the Noah’s Ark and only half of the boat showed lol. How do you add the teleport point?

Scroll all the way down to meta data. I will use the map east coast as an example. Meta data should look like this:
Metadata>
Creator>Zorg93 / drp4lyf</Creator
Name>East Coast</Name
Description>The East Coast race track from the Cunning Stunts DLC</Description
LoadingPoint xsi:nil=“true” /
TeleportPoint
X>3292.517</X
Y>49.424</Y
Z>20.892</Z
Heading>-218.4</Heading
/TeleportPoint
/Metadata>

(Removed the arrows as it made the text dissapear on here)

Now most maps come with this meta data, if not add it, but they usually just don’t have a teleportation point.
So what you want to do is copy a teleportation point and paste it. Use one of the example maps to make sure it is done correctly just so it loads, and once in game get coordinates of where you want the teleportation point to be and add them.

TeleportPoint
X>3292.517</X
Y>49.424</Y
Z>20.892</Z
Heading>-218.4</Heading
/TeleportPoint

You can’t use the above as < and > are making text on here invisible, so just use one from the example maps.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Appreciate it

I can get it to load the examples, but when I go on the tracks, I get stopped at the power boosts. It won’t let me go over them. How do I fix that?

screw it, managed to fix

hello everybody!
Thanks very much for this mod! i waited this since a while!
I just have a simple question, i can’t found a answer in the topic.
What is the objects count limitation? Can i modify this limitation?

can we have an files exemple for multiple xml file like if i want moretrees.xml / notenoughpalms.xml etc thx for that release btw :wink:

what i have to change in xml maps to make it work?

Is it very complicated to make it possible for the Object Loader, to also spawn cars and other ‘animated things’ as a flag for example ?
It works very fine with ‘static objects’ and as I use, Meny00 :relaxed:

What he said. Would be great if the objects could be dynamic or not based on the xml!

just make 2 or more folders. and add them into your autostart. it worked for me. but it seems to have a limit, 350 or 400 objects max i think.
But i would like to know, someone know how i can use more objects, like with it: https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/custom-prop I tried some tracks using it but don’t works.
It would be helpful to make more realistic tracks without using 1000 objects.
Also if someone find how to increase the number of objects we can spawn, i would like to make more tracks around LS!

And a last question: Someone have a way to pop some add-ons maps? to have this map on my server would just be awesome!!

i got it working with some objects and some stuff but not everything seems to be working

Can someone put this house map here and tell me how?

this is map this ! https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/ark-house , ??

How did you do it? I’m trying to add this map here …,https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/ark-house

it would work i think. what i do to be sure that it work is first, i load the map in solo mode. then i save what i spawn with Menyoo (not Map Editor, it bug)
once saved with Menyoo, i rename the file map.xml and i place it in my object ressoruce, then i add to autostart.

Could you do a mini tutorial to teach me how to do it? Because I did the same up and could not put that map. Help me, hug me

i can try tomorrow if i have a bit of time.

Ok, make one and send it here in the forum please "