[Release] NON-ELS | Unmarked 2016 Dodge Challenger

It worked perfectly fine for me. Something in your resources must’ve messed it up

This is awesome! Thank you @P_Jackson You will be seeing this in Houston Police Department & TX DPS! Love it!

I had trouble loading the template into paint.net, or MS paint,but i found a fix if you load it into paint 3D,and then save it has a JPG it will the be able to be loaded into MS Paint or paint.net.

can this car be renamed? I seem to be having issues. Can you convert this to an addon car ?

Same, Having light issues

What he said and sometimes it could also be your graphics mod or lack of one.

1 Like

My car is crashing client when spawning so I cant get a error log unless I figure out how to open the dmp

I don’t get how ya’ll are having problems. It works just fine for me in my server. Also replace vehicles don’t need a vehicles.meta. I have it in their because I use that resource to test other vehicles.

I have edited the spawn name from police4 to police9, but the lights are not working anymore

Did you add to the vehicles.meta? and/or add a carvariation?

Here is the resource, if you could look at it and help me, please

INFO

The file was too big and I couldn’t upload it here on the forums. I had github desktop open so that’s why I sent it there, I’ll delete it afterwards

I think you need a carvariations for addons cars.

Could you please help me fix it, or do you know how?

Add this in there carvariations.meta (1.7 KB)
You might need to change the sirensetting to something different. Idk what police4 uses as a sirensetting

Okay thanks

What do I add in the resource.lua?

__resource.lua (299 Bytes)

It works with spawning the car by the spawn name police9, but to turn on the lights you have to press ‘E’. There are no sirens, only lights when you press ‘E’. I would like it to be like all the other police cars on my server where you press ‘Q’, ‘R’ etc. Could you please download it and see what’s wrong?

Download:

vehicles.meta
look for <vehicleClass>
make sure it is set to VC_EMERGENCY

I found that to be wrong with mine.

@P_Jackson i think you need to relook at the carcols file. Something just doesn’t seem right with it. It is all jacked up.