[Release] NON-ELS | Unmarked 2016 Dodge Challenger

Hey people of the FiveM people! I’ve made for you today a 2016 Unmarked Dodge Challenger! I made this vehicle because I’ve been wanting to for awhile, but the original file was only up to L0 meaning not far LODs. Since then, I’ve poly crunched it to LOD3, which means it can be seen from very far away.

Pictures

General Info

This is an unmarked/undercover 2016 Dodge Challenger. When you spawn it in, please remove the tint from the car, or else the Whelen Ions won’t be shown. Also this vehicle only has 1 livery. I made the livery an all black because it looks sexy in all black.

Bugs

Spawns in with Tint.
Very small bits of lights come through.

How to Install
  1. Download the File
  2. Go into the Resource Folder within the downloaded file.
  3. Copy the folder inside that selected folder.
  4. Drop it into your servers resources.
  5. Edit your server.cfg to add: start (whatever you call the folder)
Credits

2016 Dodge Challenger by MrPotato, Poly Crunched to L3 by Me
Visor Lightbar by Bueno
Federal Signal CN SignalMaster by HilthO
Whelen Ions by jasonct203
Stalker DSR 2X by OfficerUnderwood
Putting everything together without dying by me :blush:

Download is external due to file being to big. Also now I know to use google drive instead of media fire! sry

Inital Release
Download
Download has been removed due to the amount of private vehicle leaking and the fact those releases get released with no perms or credits.

22 Likes

You should just change the glass on the ions to something else or uv map the lights to a different texture so they don’t tint.

Their tinted because of the metas, but when I changed the tint value in the metas. It doesn’t changed. so :expressionless: metas are just dumb

im talking about in zmod just change the texture or remap the glass

your vehicles are superb, if you are the original author. Up until now all of these in my server have been ELS which is nice but I prefer non-els. Thanks brother keep up the work

46 downloads, and no one clicking the heart. Shame. Good stuff @P_Jackson, keep it up.

lol you stole my design

How did I steal you design? I made this from scratch. Just because I make a challenger how I like it and release it, doesn’t mean I stole your design…

I bought this exact Challenger over a month ago, same exact lights and everything.

Who did you buy it from??

Justin Hawkins is who I bought it from

ohhhhhh… Him… Yeah. He’s… Definitely someone I wouldn’t buy from.

Also his challenger only has 1 LOD.

How come and what do you mean 1 LOD

By 1 LOD I mean it doesn’t need to be very far for the whole car to disappear. To answer your first question, I just don’t trust him personally. There was some drama awhile ago between 2 people. I won’t get into it.

Ah ok, I appreciate it.

bug leds are so anyone can help me

Did you mess with the carcols?

I think I might do that! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I have not changed. I downloaded it as it was posted and put it on the server