[Release][NON-ELS] 2015 Police Dodge Charger

Hello, Today im releasing my 2015 charger i made. I hope you guys enjoy this one

Credits

Lightbar - StraightGlitcheZ
Rambar - Twurtleee
Back lightbar - Maryland Modifications
Grill Lights - Bueno
Computer - itzDeanko
Dashcam - HDgamerzPC
Spotlight - Black Jesus
Charger - TheHurk
Put togheter by Me
All the modification was found on LSPDFR.com

Pictures

Showcase of the car

WHEN DOWLOADING THIS CAR, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES

• DO NOT UPLOAD THE MODEL ON ANOTHER SITE AND CLAIM THAT IT IS YOURS.
  • DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL THIS MODEL.
  • DO NOT TRY TO MODIFY OR RIP THIS MODEL IN PARTS

The Download: https://github.com/petter1451/charger

Enjoy :smiley:

3 Likes

not found

1 Like

WHat do you mean?

1 Like

Link doesn’t work.

1 Like

Update

• Link should work now
2 Likes

Just change the texture ingame or you can remove it in the ytd file. I have it so people can use the template

2 Likes

Any way to get the lights to be brighter? I’ve seen other non-els cars with a bit brighter lights, just curious! Otherwise great work!

Or maybe a way to eliminate the liveries without the lightbar?

1 Like

Like flash longer away or?

Well, the emergency lights just aren’t very bright. There’s one livery in particular that doesn’t have any lights on the front besides two very small ones and it’s not very viable for use with how dim they are. Otherwise the liveries with the light bar on top, or even by the brow of the windshield work great as there’s at least more light, albeit it’s still a bit dim in comparison to other non-els vehicles.

Your pictures make the lights look like I wish they looked. Lol

I have a visual mod that makes my light bright, If you want, I can send you it. Its a drag and drop file

Sure, that’d be great! Is it server-sided so that all clients see the brighter lights?

Server and clinet side. i have server sided in my server and i also have a client side

visualsettings.dat (43.0 KB)

Fivem/FiveM Application data/Citizen/common/data

Drag the file in there

The thing he sent you is for client side i can send you the one we use on are server that is server sided if you want it

Can I have server side?

Yes please, thank you! I appreciate it!

is this suppose to work with Luxart’s vehicle control script?

yeah!

ok because mine isnt working for some reason. just shows really really small white lights on the top bar any ideas?

Show me please

the two little white dots in the circle are what im talking about the car lights are on because the siren is going off while they are own but not when they are toggled off. also none of the other light even do these they just don’t light up