[Release - NEW UPDATE v.1.1]-[Loading Screen]-[LoqScript] Material_Load

Hi,how to change that thing like form rules to Info or like this in what file???
Help please and sorry for my stupid English!

is there any way to add more rules? i tried to add more but all the tabs were blank when loading into the server

also not sure why but i get a redbox in the top left even after restarting the server…

hey man, love the loading screen everything works except… :slight_smile:

when i add a custom image it seems to almost overscan the image and i end up cutting most of it off. is there somewhere i can adjust that??

I run off of Zap-Hosting. I put in the start scriptnamehere | i did put the name in the server.cfg| When I load into my server it shows loading into story mode loading screen. How do I fix it?

Im having an issue with the loading screen, Its just black and no music, the name changes on screen when I edit it but not the picture or the music. Even default doesn’t.

Just seen the image false and color true aha my bad but the music is still an issue?

fixed? works for me on zap too

I have it all working however when people join server that have wide monitors they get this Any way I can make it automatically fit their screen size or does that not happen and it’s down to them to make their screen 1920x1080https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585941324180619356/588376807942783036/Capture.JPG

This post fixed all issues with videos. It is an issue with youtube not the mod. Mod is awesome.

It works

I can’t get my music to work? this is what i have inside of my config.json file.

"[
	{
		"useBackgroundColour" : "false",
		"backgroundColour" : "20,20,20",
		"useBackgroundImage" : "true",
		"backgroundImagePath" : "images/backgroundImg1.jpg",
		"useTextColour" : "false",
		"textColour" : "0,0,0",
		"useBoldText" : "false",
		"serverTitle" : "San Andreas State Roleplay",
		"playAudioInBackground" : "true",
		"YTVideoID" : "4RSUuu_FqHo",
		"videoVolume" : "100"
	},
	{
		"rule1" : "No VDM, RDM, or FailRP",
		"rule2" : "Snipers and planes are allowed, but not to be abused!",
		"rule3" : "Military RP is allowed, but not to be abused!",
		"rule4" : "Racism is not tolerated!",
		"rule5" : "No metagaming or pwoergaming",
		"rule6" : "Do not harass others",
		"rule7" : "Use common sense"
	},
	{
		"servers1" : "Discord: https://discord.gg/bYa6Fnz",
		"servers2" : "",
		"servers3" : "",
		"servers4" : "",
		"servers5" : "",
		"servers6" : "",
		"servers7" : ""
	},
	{
		"content1" : "Character Customization",
		"content2" : "Client sided menus",
		"content3" : "Whitelisted Police & Fire Rescue",
		"content4" : "Police applications are open,",
		"content5" : "Join discord to apply!",
		"content6" : "Custom Vehicle Models",
		"content7" : ""
	}
]"

omg thanks

could be translated
you are now joing?

I Just cant see anything when i’ve added my own rules etc.

Hey so im not the best with with scripting everything looks how I want it to other then the loading bar is there a way to change the RGB ? Thanks in advance

i need help whenever i do it i put text in it and it does not pop up NOTE:i do use ZAP-HOSTING

can u add a live video to this instead of a picture?

Hey someone know how to change that “you are joining to the server” for some thing else
like to other language (how is that file named with this “you are joining to the server”)

when i change the music no sound nothing doesnt work need help