[Release - NEW UPDATE v.1.1]-[Loading Screen]-[LoqScript] Material_Load

any fix for the music yet?

nope not found a fix yet

Any way to make the logo bigger?

Help me please! :smiley: I typed the discord and more but in the loading screen there is nothing?

Help me please! :smiley: I typed the discord and more but in the loading screen there is nothing?

Remove the quotations around the Discord link.

Rather make it look like this:
“servers3” : “Discord: https://discord.gg/XDcYyN”,

Update v1.1

Long overdue, apologies.
However I have fixed the audio cutting by simply removing the whole .ogg feature and adding the ability to play YouTube videos in the background for music or any other audio purposes.

I have also fixed the background image not properly covering the entire container (page/loading screen).

Remember to check the main post, I have edited it accordingly. Follow the installation instructions and make sure you’ve followed it entirely correctly before posting any problems that you may have.

Hey, some of my music that i’ve found on YouTube just doesn’t play, I wanna use this code: V4kWpi2HnPU
But it doesn’t work, HELP!

I’ve found the same, and my custom background doesn’t seem to load. I need to test one of the pre-packaged ones to see if it’s my file size or something, but I wanted to put in that I too cannot seem to just use any YT ID.

ID Being tested = e5PnuIRnJW8

— UPDATE —
Setting my custom image to one of your image names resolved the image not loading

Can’t find a YT key other than the one you set by default that loads… did you get it from a unique location on YT?
— END UPDATE —

No, i used i think it was the GTA online theme song, and that worked but i wanna use like Bee Gees Stayin Alive, and that’s broken. IDK why?

I’ve tried a few dozen YT Ids with no success. The default ID works fine. I submitted it as an issue on the Git.

Thanks Synycyl

“I’ve tried a few dozen YT Ids with no success. The default ID works fine. I submitted it as an issue on the Git”

You’re response is literally what I’ve also tried, the default one works fine, but many ids are broken for some reason, maybe its the plugin not loading the song properly or the file type… on YouTube, IDK, thanks for reporting on Git, hopefully the author fixes it for us so i can FINALLY play the Beverly Hills Cop Theme in my Loading Screen for the Server i’m creating with a buddy.

• Mart475

A lot of the times, music videos will have embedding disabled. I get around it by downloading and reuploading the video to my own account, making sure it’s unlisted so it doesn’t get flagged.

1 Like

WOW! Beatiful one, keep up the work!

Hey, anyone know how to change You are now joining to and Rules, Connect w/us, Content names?

Line : 18, 28, 47, 66 of index.html…

Is there any way for this to play a random song instead of one song every time?

No, it’s designed to play one specific song that you define in the configuration.

Do you know what this is called ? unknown

It’s controls for a player.
Is something wrong or broken?

Just a heads up to everyone, I’m not going to add extensive features for the music. Either it’s there or not. Fork the repository and add it ya’ self. Dunno why anyone would want music playing during a loading screen any ways (I only added it as people wanted it), it’s rather annoying imho.

ive changed the yt id and it wont work, but then i try that one that came in the file again and it works
do u know how to fix this?