[Release] New Player Spawn Tutorial UI (Add a beautiful tutorial for your server!) [v1.2]

Same error @Rox10 What can I do?

Dmā€™ed you.
[20 char]

Delete the players.txt file and I got an error in return. Do not exclude the same just for being .txt

Basically, just donā€™t mess up the players.txt file and the script will work fine is what he is trying to say :nauseated_face:

when the slide show is at its last slide I cannot click spawn it does nothing

Resource name must be ā€œtutorialā€ please read the post

1 Like

but I did not change anything

You need to rename the folder to ā€œtutorialā€ and put it in your resources, if it is not the spawn button will not work.

I will give that a try when I get off work. Appreciate the responses buddy.

it fixed my issue thank you

2 Likes

Hey buddy, first of all, great job!! But i got a issue:

Iā€™m trying to change the spawn location, but when i do it the tutorial dosnā€™t work anymore, hereā€™s what iā€™m doing:

Client.lua line5:
SetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1), tonumber("-266.83673095703"), tonumber("-962.09490966797"), tonumber(ā€œ31.229211807251ā€), 1, 0, 0, 1)

That coords i get it from my admin menu. What i doing wrong?

You should not have that many decimals. make it 2 (Eg: -266.83)

1 Like

Lol yea bro chill with the decimals this isnā€™t college physics

2 Likes

I did it what you said, but it still dosnt work.

-> ("-266.83"), tonumber("-962.09"), tonumber(ā€œ31.22ā€)

Anything wrong?

You arenā€™t giving me enough information to work with you could have screwed up the syntax somewhere. I donā€™t know what ā€œdoesnā€™t workā€ means. Just redownload it and try changing it again, the script works fine as is, just change the resource name to ā€œtutorialā€ or spawn button will not work.

1 Like

I dindā€™t changed any scripts, it works fine. I tring to input new spawn coords, but when i do it the ā€œtutorialā€ doesnā€™t show up anymore when i connect into my server. With yours default coords it works again. My question is: There is any wrong in what i 'm doing with the coords in client.lua?

I hope iā€™ts little bit clearer now.

I have no idea what the coords are, but all that line is doing is teleporting the player to those coords doesnā€™t matter where they are (maybe unless its not in map boundaries?)ā€¦ all I can tell you is try some different coords this is not a problem with the script

1 Like

Try just doing:

SetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1), -266.83, -962.09, 31.22, 1, 0, 0, 1)
1 Like

how can i make a spawn script so everyone will spawn there when they get in the city and how can i find the cords to them?

This is the stuff you should be able to learn on the forum, its been done a lot so just search some code similar to what you want to do. If you want to edit my script that is on you unfortunately I cannot help with that